Question CO1/CO2 adjustment

Sdaniels

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two questions. When is it a good idea to adjust the CO1/2 settings? Came across a post, someone told a guy an aftermarket exhaust shouldn't require messing with it. Where is the fitting that needs grounding to access the menu? I've found instructions but all the pics are gone.

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are below 1,000’ asl, I wouldn’t bother - unless you have some throttle response issues. If you normally operate at high altitude I think an adjustment of the a:f ratio is in order, whether you have a slip on or not.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Plus 1 above.

If the cat is still installed, messing with the CO settings are not needed.
I run open Scorps and the bike runs super smooth with no issues.

Should you decide to change the settings, document the factory #'s should you have to go back.
No two bikes have the same setting..

Athosch97

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have a question regarding the CO adjustments, Does anyone know any way to reset it back to factory? I'm 100% sure that the guy i bought the bike from has messed with those things, The exhaust I have on is a Leo Vince, No cat. If I remember correctly it was at 12-32 when I checked it after reading some posts here, and then I found a thread of a guy that put it on a dyno, saying +24 gives some HP, after some more reading I realized a good majority of the bikes come at 0-0 so I went and put it 24-24, the bike feels okay, but just wondering if there is really a way to reset it in order for it to be 100% accurate. Thanks in advance :)