California Appreciation Ride - July 4, 2008

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
If there's one thing that kept my sanity during the darker days a few years ago, it was the easy ride up and down the Pacific Coast Highway. I've been back up a few times but not too far. My usual cruise years ago used to be around the Monterey/Santa Cruz area and this time, I plan to go all the way to Marin County.

Thursday, July 3rd: Going from L.A. to Fresno
Friday, July 4th: Fresno to Point Reyes
Saturday, July 5th: Explore Marin County and North Bay area
Sunday, July 6th: Leisure cruise back to Huntington Beach along the Pacific Coast Highway. Roll out time will be 6am so I can have plenty of chances for quick stops to take photos along the way).
I'm going to post this on other boards...if anyone wants to roll out for some/all of it, let me know.

Here's a map

http://www.pashnittours.com/photos/2007-08-17/PashnitTours_NorthernCalifornia.wmv

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey PCH. FYI, I think MotoGP is at Laguna Seca around the 4th of July. You might want to check into that (if you're willing to camp).

Intoxicologist

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey is this ride just something your putting together or is it some kinda tour? Are there any costs outside of gas and hotels? Cause i'd love to tag along from la to san francisco.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just sharing what I plan to do...if anyone wants to tag along, they're welcome...that's what I'd like. This will be more of a cruise than anything else.