Bought a new bike....

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
an 05 BMW K1200S with ~20k miles, side bags and full Remus exhaust. Heading out from MA to OH to pick it this weekend and very excited about it. Can't wait to get her home - unfortunately it means the FZ is going up for sale as part of the deal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
That is so SEXYYYYYYYYYY!!! I hope you stick around the site.

Have you ridden it yet, or was it a Internet deal? Either way I'm sure you'll love it.

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! There's a guy here in Abq on craigs' list that has an 05 same colors with like 3000 miles for $7995. He lost his job. I really want it but can't afford it.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
That is so SEXYYYYYYYYYY!!! I hope you stick around the site.

Have you ridden it yet, or was it a Internet deal? Either way I'm sure you'll love it.

I haven't ridden it yet - it was an eBay auction. I had started looking around thinking VFR but they're a bike that makes sense but I don't really love. Found this one for a steal (6000) so it made sense but I'm going to have to ease into the extra power.

I do plan to stick around the forum - hopefully I'll still be able to participate some of the the summer New England get togethers.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a great steal you got you traitor! ;) Congrats! I've seen a few of these up close and Norm has a friend with a similar one. Finely tuned precision machine! You're going to really enjoy THAT one.

And yes, we fully expect you on the NE rides, just hope we can keep up! :D

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
What a great steal you got you traitor! ;) Congrats! I've seen a few of these up close and Norm has a friend with a similar one. Finely tuned precision machine! You're going to really enjoy THAT one.

And yes, we fully expect you on the NE rides, just hope we can keep up! :D

I don't think you'll have a problem keeping up - 15 over is still going to be 15 over - and I'll still be slow.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice. You're going to enjoy that bike. Super powerful.

A friend of mine in the Nat'l Guard is a Dallas motorcop and has that bike for his street bike. He loves and goes whipping through Dallas at 160 mph! Freaking cops...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good score , that is one stunningly gorgeous & sexy looking bike :drool: :drool: :drool:.... Be sure to post a video of the amazing sound that is sure to eminate from the full Remus system :D :bow:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
awesome. . my dream bike .. wanna own a BMW some day. ..how much are these going for?

It varies quite a bit - most seem to be asking 8-9k for 05s under 20k. Book is 8-11 depending on which book you look at. I managed to nab this one for 6k on eBay - well it's more like 6500 b/c I have to get from OH to MA and I presume it's a good deal from the pictures but I haven't seen it in person yet.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It varies quite a bit - most seem to be asking 8-9k for 05s under 20k. Book is 8-11 depending on which book you look at. I managed to nab this one for 6k on eBay - well it's more like 6500 b/c I have to get from OH to MA and I presume it's a good deal from the pictures but I haven't seen it in person yet.

Wow...bikes are so much cheaper in your part of the World...05 1200's fetch close to $15000 in Oz!

Nice choice of bike, i have been drooling over the new 1300R for a while now.....Definoitely a "closet" BMW fan...although, the way BMW are building bikes these days, i am slowly "coming out" of that closet!

:rockon:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
awesome looking bike, be sure to give a comparison!

And of course you are still welcome to join the FZ meets and stick around!