Bike pictures

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we don't have a Bike Of The Month anymore, I thought it might be cool to post some of your best FZ pics here.
I went for a little ride today to find Scavenger & Riding Game pics and the challenge on the 1 side was for a carnival. I liked the results of that picture and wanted to share.
So lets see your bikes in this thread......

Was saving this for a BOTM but since that's gone, here is as good as any... :D

attachment.php

Here's a couple of pics I took for the riding game in June last year - the challenge was "your bike and a train station". As I came home and uploaded the pics, someone else had beaten me to the finish line, so I never posted them. The pics are taken at 10:15 PM, and the sun is just setting.

They are taken with my iPhone, which does poorly in less-than-optimal light, so please no comments on the blurryness. :(

This is a picture that 1904 Photography gave me on South Grade at Palomar Mountain. I always like the feeling of this photo. :D

picture.php

Here's a picture of my girl on the beach in Corpus Christi, Texas right before our 40 mile beach ride. Found out an FZ CAN make it through 6-8 inches of soft sand.

553522_10150603769916917_502701916_9492958_1312598474_n.jpg

Seems to be more of the FZ1 thread, eh Brenda? :thumbup:

Here's mine... but not recent...

attachment.php

More recent with the Euro Sport Scoops but without the new Penske 8983, my TS seat or Evotech FE kit... I have to wash and wax the beast so I can get a current shot of it with the mods it really has!

attachment.php

And one of my wife Michele after she got her Top Saddlery seats for her FZ1. I dubbed this bike the Flying Purple Harley Eater.

attachment.php

Since we don't have a Bike Of The Month anymore, I thought it might be cool to post some of your best FZ pics here.
I went for a little ride today to find Scavenger & Riding Game pics and the challenge on the 1 side was for a carnival. I liked the results of that picture and wanted to share.
So lets see your bikes in this thread......

I like the background. :thumbup:

Back