Bike pictures

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we don't have a Bike Of The Month anymore, I thought it might be cool to post some of your best FZ pics here.
I went for a little ride today to find Scavenger & Riding Game pics and the challenge on the 1 side was for a carnival. I liked the results of that picture and wanted to share.
So lets see your bikes in this thread......

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was saving this for a BOTM but since that's gone, here is as good as any... :D

attachment.php

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a couple of pics I took for the riding game in June last year - the challenge was "your bike and a train station". As I came home and uploaded the pics, someone else had beaten me to the finish line, so I never posted them. The pics are taken at 10:15 PM, and the sun is just setting.

They are taken with my iPhone, which does poorly in less-than-optimal light, so please no comments on the blurryness. :(

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a picture that 1904 Photography gave me on South Grade at Palomar Mountain. I always like the feeling of this photo. :D

picture.php

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a picture of my girl on the beach in Corpus Christi, Texas right before our 40 mile beach ride. Found out an FZ CAN make it through 6-8 inches of soft sand.

553522_10150603769916917_502701916_9492958_1312598474_n.jpg

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems to be more of the FZ1 thread, eh Brenda? :thumbup:

Here's mine... but not recent...

attachment.php

More recent with the Euro Sport Scoops but without the new Penske 8983, my TS seat or Evotech FE kit... I have to wash and wax the beast so I can get a current shot of it with the mods it really has!

attachment.php

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And one of my wife Michele after she got her Top Saddlery seats for her FZ1. I dubbed this bike the Flying Purple Harley Eater.

attachment.php

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we don't have a Bike Of The Month anymore, I thought it might be cool to post some of your best FZ pics here.
I went for a little ride today to find Scavenger & Riding Game pics and the challenge on the 1 side was for a carnival. I liked the results of that picture and wanted to share.
So lets see your bikes in this thread......

I like the background. :thumbup: