Best Websites for Exhaust Purchases

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the scorpion carbon fiber slip ons, the leo vince cf slip ons, and the Mivv slip ons.

However it seems not 1 site lists all the exhausts, so I have to dart around to 3,4 and even 5 different sites to look at exhausts. Does anyone have any input or advice?

(I am sorry if this has been beaten to death, however I did search and it came up empty)

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my Leo's through nicecycle.com. I believe they will match any price if you call them. We had a thread back a few months ago where some guy did a lot of work calling places and discussing prices. Try to find that thread. There's a lot of good info in it. I think the guys name was riderlake or riderlak.

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
I have settled on the Leo Vince's, I have also read on several threads/pages that the leo vince system comes with a de-cat pipe, is this accurate?

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes. Don't feel bad about asking Leo Vince questions because I had a real hard time determining what came with and which model number to buy before I purchased mine

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you a lot! I cannot wait to order them. The place where I got the bike had said that with the cat delete, slip ons and filter I should be ok until I get the PCIII, is that also accurate?

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you a lot! I cannot wait to order them. The place where I got the bike had said that with the cat delete, slip ons and filter I should be ok until I get the PCIII, is that also accurate?

I don't see any problem with it. I have the slip on with decat pipe and a stock map and have zero issues of any sort, not even the common idle surge. I think you can squeeze a bit more power out of it with a competent tuner and a power commander, but I don't think it is unsafe to not have one for the time being.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Late to the party but i have to toss out a big +1 to Indysuperbikes.com, I'd never heard of them but had extra cash and decided to pull the trigger on my CS ONE for the Versys, free shipping and a price 50$ below anything else i could find on the web. I figured it would be a while on shipping but i just checked my email 5 minutes ago and it's quoted to be here tomorrow, very happy about that. GL with your purchase and we demand pics of your new pipe :rockon:

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my Leo's through nicecycle.com. I believe they will match any price if you call them. We had a thread back a few months ago where some guy did a lot of work calling places and discussing prices. Try to find that thread. There's a lot of good info in it. I think the guys name was riderlake or riderlak.

Yep, that was me!

I ended up with the scorpion carbon setup, purchased mine through JazzMotorsports in Ohio. They were the best price by far, and great to deal with.

Im using my phone right now but search thru my previous threads and find the discussion about the exhausts.

I would go with either nice cycle or jazz motorsports, I believe those are your two cheapest options.

And by the way, I didn't personally like the fake plastic look of the new style Leo end caps so I went with the scorpion pipes and absolutely love them!

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah everytime I emailed them on the mivv exhaust they replied within a few minutes, even later in the evening.

DeusEx

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my Leos from Ebay. They came with de-cat pipe, removable db-killers and free Bmc air filter..
The only problem I have is the common idle surge when I remove the db-killers