Current slip-on exhaust prices- Looking for the best deals!

faseljd

Reaction score
Visit site
Or you could do what I did and watch Craigslist for FZ-6 bikes for sale that have aftermarket exhausts on them then make the seller an offer. Got a set of Two-Brothers for 300 bucks.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to verify since I find all the different leos listed to be confusing...

Motorcycle Exhaust - Leo Vince Motorcycle Exhaust - Free Shipping

This is what I would want for my 09 if I wanted carbon mufflers? I'm confused because there are several listed. These are the newest ones available right?

Thanks for all the research so far!

These are indeed the newest Leo Vince available (LV One), and they do sound very nice. Especially without dB-killers :cheer:

Grtz,

Degake

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Just to verify since I find all the different leos listed to be confusing...

Motorcycle Exhaust - Leo Vince Motorcycle Exhaust - Free Shipping

This is what I would want for my 09 if I wanted carbon mufflers? I'm confused because there are several listed. These are the newest ones available right?

Thanks for all the research so far!

Yes, those are the ones!

I'm going to do some research today/tonight on the carbon systems.

I saw the scorpion carbon system on a red/black bike like mine and found myself drooling! I think those might be the way that I go...depending on price!:D

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, those are the ones!

I'm going to do some research today/tonight on the carbon systems.

I saw the scorpion carbon system on a red/black bike like mine and found myself drooling! I think those might be the way that I go...depending on price!:D

I like the carbon ones! My bike is black and I like the look on a black bike.

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
you could save yourself about 400bucks if you just properly drill out your stock exhaust...i had a friend that has a custom exhaust he made with perforated piping and it sounds just as good as my 700dollar akrapovic, and he got to keep that stock shrouding over his exhaust

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright guys.....I just got off of the phone with Brian at Jazz Motorsports in Ohio.

Let me just say he is a great guy with a great company that wants to get behind us at the forum!

SO.....if you haven't ordered pipes yet....WAIT TILL TONIGHT! I have a lot of info to get to you guys, and there will be discounts better than pricing I have already found.

And if you already ordered pipes, cancel it!!!!

Ill update the thread later tonight with the details once I am home and am not on my phone!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, so here is the great news that I found out today.

If you are looking to get an exhaust, any of the major brands like Leo Vince, Scorpion, Arrow, Two Bros, etc. DONT GET IT UNTIL YOU CALL JAZZ MOTORSPORTS!

I have done a lot of searching on the internet, and found some great pricing (or so I thought) for a few different options of slip-on mufflers for our bikes. Then I called Jazz Motorsports and spoke with Brian. He did some pricing, and said he would either match, or BEAT ANY lower price for any exhaust he could source.

For example, I have my eyes on the Scorpion Dual Oval Carbon Fiber slip-on set for my bike. The absolute lowest price that I could find anywhere was $572.99. After speaking with Brian, he gave me a price of $565.00 shipped! He also said he would be the lowest price I could find for any Leo Vince exhaust too, by likely around the same dollar amount.

So I mentioned to him that I was part of this forum, and he said that he would pass along the same pricing to anyone else on here that wants to get an exhaust!

Here is how it works:

1) Find out what set of pipes you want, and check their website. If they have it, great....write the part number down. If they don't, don't worry.....they can probably get it.

2) Find the lowest price for it from any competitor. (I have likely already done the research for you in the previous posts to give you the lowest pricing currently)

3) Call Brian @ Jazz Motorsports. His Phone number is 1-800-655-1460. Tell him that you are part of the FZ6 Forum, and Mike is referring you. He will then ask for what you're looking to order, and for the price. He will then tell you his pricing, which should be at least a match, if not lower than any other price you can find by a few dollars.

It should be that easy!

He also said that if we organize group buy's for even steeper discounts on exhausts, accessories like helmets, gear, gloves, and even tires! He can set up a coupon code to give only to us, or he said we can just call him directly and order by phone to ensure the maximum discount on whatever parts we want.

Either way, I would like to give him some business for all of the hard work he has done to put together some really great pricing for us!

So you can either post what your thinking of buying on here and I can get in touch with him, or feel free to call him directly to place the order as well.

Anyways....hope this helps the forum out to get some good prices for parts! Looking forward to placing my order later this week! Let us all know what you all order and any pricing information if you would, please!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey no problem, glad that I could help everyone out to get the best pricing!

I plan to order mine next week, so I'll post up about the order process and experience once I get it placed! If any of you other guys order through them, post about your experience too!

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out the Yamaha OEM exhaust, and you wont hesitate to spend 400-800 on an aftermarket slip on...
the stock exhaust is $565 to replace
the cover (shrouding) is $371
the cat converter(which you can replace with the arrow mid pipe for $90) is $710

so to replace the stock slip-on its $936- spend anything under that and you cant really feel bad....better sound and performance, looks are subjective, because i actually like the visual appeal of the stock shrouding over the exhaust.

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out the Yamaha OEM exhaust, and you wont hesitate to spend 400-800 on an aftermarket slip on...
the stock exhaust is $565 to replace
the cover (shrouding) is $371
the cat converter(which you can replace with the arrow mid pipe for $90) is $710

so to replace the stock slip-on its $936- spend anything under that and you cant really feel bad....better sound and performance, looks are subjective, because i actually like the visual appeal of the stock shrouding over the exhaust.

The sad thing is that the stock stuff is worth nothing used. There's stock mufflers and pipes on eBay and forums for sale for under $100. They're barely worth their weight in scrap it would seem.

Oh well, I still want the aftermarket pipe for the sound an looks!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I did it...pipes are ordered today!

Called up Brian at Jazz Motorsports and placed the order. He gave me fantastic pricing, and said they should be at my door by next weekend! So far I am very happy with those guys and plan to recommend them in the future too!

I ended up going with the scorpion dual oval carbon fiber pipes. They look sweet in my opinion! And they sound great!

I plan to do some before and after pics and vids so I'll start a new threa when they arrive!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't believe they do, I think the arrow is the only one that has it.

But I'll know for sure in a week or so, so I'll keep everyone updated .

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Sort of off topic but I bought the carbon Leo's and installed then Tuesday. What a great sound. The install was a snap even with the tiny little diagram that comes with the pipes. The mufflers were easy enough to line up, and the fitment is top notch. Very happy with my new exhaust. Now if we could only get some warm weather:(

ryan00ss

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone want to try and set up a group buy with these guys at Jazz Motorsports? Ill take any of those aftermarket exhausts...