• JET Performance Engineered Exhaust

Votes: 5 0.6%

• Total voters

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
agf,
Thanks..
Before I reinstalled my pipes, I was thinking my bike would sound like crap or too quite but I was somewhat surprised it still has a nice sound without being too loud.
Again, it's just an opinon :D

BernoulliMagic

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's completely and totally up to the individual on sound but I've heard a number of compliments on the Delkevic being too loud... any truth?

Delkevic silencers have "removable baffles" are the baffles DB killers or just part of the exhaust?

also,
justaguy,
can you post a link for the Two Brothers on Amazon for $515.00 delivered to your house? and do you know if they will fit 2006 FZ's ??
I had found a link for Two Brother's Carbon Fiber exhaust for my 06 FZ6... cost about $506 when I added it to my cart but because I can't install it for a bit I thought to wait... (only two left at that time)

I waited about 24 hours and saw the price drop to $480 with free two day prime shipping. Sold.

Here's the link I found the deal on -- you guys should add this to a camelcamelcamel.com account to watch the price as it may drop again in the near future! [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KOJ3EO/"]Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing (005-1170407) Standard Series M-2 Carbon Fiber Canister Dual Slip-On Exhaust System: Automotive[/ame]

Plymothian

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone comment on the "drilled out stock" option yet. Or is this a can of worms?! It would appeal to me if it made a slightly louder sound and no loss in performance, but some say it sounds too tinny?

bcmaxx

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone comment on the "drilled out stock" option yet. Or is this a can of worms?! It would appeal to me if it made a slightly louder sound and no loss in performance, but some say it sounds too tinny?

You will hate it. I would have been happier staying stock. But you cant reverse it after haha

Robert696

Reaction score
Visit site
hy all,i search to buy the devil exhaust for the fz6 fazer 2005,i like the magnum carbon modeles,question:from where can i buy it ?? i dont find them anywhere on the internet pls help

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 86

BernoulliMagic

Reaction score
Visit site
That amazon link has them at $743 now

It may be $743 now but like I said, keep an eye on the price with a camelcamelcamel watch and when it (TRACK MULTIPLE VERSIONS!) drops in price, swoop in and grab it. Oddly enough I've still got my stock exhaust on my FZ6 but if I had the tiniest bit of help I'd install it in a heartbeat.

vr46fan

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
58cycle has a good price on scorpion pipes. I was going to buy some for my bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone ever used or... heard of Jeskap Exhausts? Saw them on an Fz6 on instagram and thought they looked great! Not much online about them. Here's their website. I think their from South Africa. Price looks cheap if I converted it right
Jeskap

Last edited:

Willie

Reaction score
Visit site

from a video I saw on youtube it appears to work great. They used a 20mm hole saw bit with a long extension. end result had a pretty good sound to me and was easy and cheap

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
from a video I saw on youtube it appears to work great. They used a 20mm hole saw bit with a long extension. end result had a pretty good sound to me and was easy and cheap

I have a 07 stock exhaust and mid-pipe, '50$ + shipping' is yours/anyone to take.
Purchased for the same reason, to try to drill holes, but never had the chance or nerve to do such things.

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am I the only one who looks at the dyno charts on the first page of this thread and goes "oh, none of these make any difference"?

I am still baffled (no pun intended) as to why I should spend money to make my bike louder for no upside.

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Am I the only one who looks at the dyno charts on the first page of this thread and goes "oh, none of these make any difference"?

I am still baffled (no pun intended) as to why I should spend money to make my bike louder for no upside.

Because the stock exhaust sounds like crap. Its not about being loud. Its about sounding good. Like a bike should.

dbldutch02

Reaction score
Visit site

No, you're not the only one. The bike does sound nice (deeper, not louder) with scorpions, but the ratio bike value v exhaust price keeps it off my list until I find some really cheap second hand

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd add, besides the deep throaty sound (which I absolutely love) of my open Scorps, most folks around you can hear you (sometimes NOT see you).

IME, that makes a difference, safety wise. Lighter weight, looks great, and the bike definitely "feels faster" with the butt dyno.

It is a very different bike vs the bike with the stock exhaust... Doesn't sound like a sewing machine anymore..

If stuck behind someone at a green light, TEXTING, a quick rev (no horn), gets em moving too!

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with that. I want to be heard and seen, but better heard than nothing. I'm just now doing a 2 bros exhaust but even with the one I made, completely wide open and as loud as you can get (with having an exhaust, open midpipe doesn't count ha ha), I could still keep it down just fine in town when I wanted. And that's what I like, if I need to be respectful I can. It's NOT a backfiring v twin. But if I want to, and very well might NEED to be loud, it's right there. No, horns don't always work. Sad truth is some drivers hear the horn and automatically go into "screw you too" mode, never considering what could be coming....

Loren