Current slip-on exhaust prices- Looking for the best deals!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
The Leo's have a cat delete pipe.

Sweet man, thats good to know. Not sure if my Scorpions will come with it or not, but either way, I can't wait to get them! Glad you like the Leo's! I was SOOOOO close to going with those, but I didn't personally like the end cap design on the new ones. I much preferred the conical design on the older style pipes. If they had been that style still, I would have gone with them instead of the Scorpions. But the new "red power" scorpions are so nice looking and sounding, I just couldn't pass them up, especially for the price!

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet man, thats good to know. Not sure if my Scorpions will come with it or not, but either way, I can't wait to get them! Glad you like the Leo's! I was SOOOOO close to going with those, but I didn't personally like the end cap design on the new ones. I much preferred the conical design on the older style pipes. If they had been that style still, I would have gone with them instead of the Scorpions. But the new "red power" scorpions are so nice looking and sounding, I just couldn't pass them up, especially for the price!

For sure, thanks a ton for doing all the legwork for us so we just had to pick one and bite the bullet. I actually prefer the new design to the older ones but I do love the look of the scorpions as well. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the aftermarket offerings. Thanks again and looking foreward to your before/after post.

MtlDrmCor

Reaction score
Visit site
phranK2k11 has a thread under bike parts for sale section (link below). He is making custom exhaust sets for the bikes using glasspacks. He has a video on youtube (link below) showcasing what the sound is just cruising through town and getting down on the bike. If i had to classify the sound it is deeper than LEO but not as deep as Two Bros and it isn't as high pitched as LEO. It has a very high quality sound that sits right up there with the big name brand guys.

Best part... he is selling them for $200 shipped!!! :thumbup:

In the youtube video he rides away from the camera at town speed at 0:10, toward the camera at town speed at 0:50, away from the camera ripping it at 1:08 and toward the camera ripping it at 1:38.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCcOI3Z3WPk]FZ6 with glasspacks (very windy) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/44508-custom-exhaust-200-shipped.html

Last edited:

bruiserfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
go with the leos!!!!!!!
their a great product,they fit really well and with the db killers out they sound horn!! like a gp bike:BLAA:

Rommel043

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, so here is the great news that I found out today.

If you are looking to get an exhaust, any of the major brands like Leo Vince, Scorpion, Arrow, Two Bros, etc. DONT GET IT UNTIL YOU CALL JAZZ MOTORSPORTS!

I have done a lot of searching on the internet, and found some great pricing (or so I thought) for a few different options of slip-on mufflers for our bikes. Then I called Jazz Motorsports and spoke with Brian. He did some pricing, and said he would either match, or BEAT ANY lower price for any exhaust he could source.

For example, I have my eyes on the Scorpion Dual Oval Carbon Fiber slip-on set for my bike. The absolute lowest price that I could find anywhere was $572.99. After speaking with Brian, he gave me a price of $565.00 shipped! He also said he would be the lowest price I could find for any Leo Vince exhaust too, by likely around the same dollar amount.

So I mentioned to him that I was part of this forum, and he said that he would pass along the same pricing to anyone else on here that wants to get an exhaust!

Here is how it works:

1) Find out what set of pipes you want, and check their website. If they have it, great....write the part number down. If they don't, don't worry.....they can probably get it.

2) Find the lowest price for it from any competitor. (I have likely already done the research for you in the previous posts to give you the lowest pricing currently)

3) Call Brian @ Jazz Motorsports. His Phone number is 1-800-655-1460. Tell him that you are part of the FZ6 Forum, and Mike is referring you. He will then ask for what you're looking to order, and for the price. He will then tell you his pricing, which should be at least a match, if not lower than any other price you can find by a few dollars.

It should be that easy!

He also said that if we organize group buy's for even steeper discounts on exhausts, accessories like helmets, gear, gloves, and even tires! He can set up a coupon code to give only to us, or he said we can just call him directly and order by phone to ensure the maximum discount on whatever parts we want.

Either way, I would like to give him some business for all of the hard work he has done to put together some really great pricing for us!

So you can either post what your thinking of buying on here and I can get in touch with him, or feel free to call him directly to place the order as well.

Anyways....hope this helps the forum out to get some good prices for parts! Looking forward to placing my order later this week! Let us all know what you all order and any pricing information if you would, please!

riderlak1- you are totally right. I just called yesterday and they hooked me up with the new leovince lv1 evoII stainless exhaust for $466.00 shipped!! I believe his name was james, but anyways, they are really great and got me the best pricing and thanks to them. All of us on the forum should give them business like you said for anything we need. They are great people. I also live in Ohio and their company is in Ohio so i think my exhaust should be here soon:Flash: