Battery Not Charging....Serious problems

viser_08

Reaction score
Visit site
I had full tank when I put it away in storage, and so it sat all winter. Once spring came I had all my problems to deal with. I filled it up yesterday since I was on my reserve. So now it has a full fresh tank. As far as exhaust goes I have s scorpion slip on exhaust, and I've had that on the bike for about 3 years and never had a problem until the end of last year. I'll try swining into the parts store and getting some of that additive you've used before.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had full tank when I put it away in storage, and so it sat all winter. Once spring came I had all my problems to deal with. I filled it up yesterday since I was on my reserve. So now it has a full fresh tank. As far as exhaust goes I have s scorpion slip on exhaust, and I've had that on the bike for about 3 years and never had a problem until the end of last year. I'll try swining into the parts store and getting some of that additive you've used before.

Fuel will go bad in as short as a month. Keeping it full keeps the rust from building but the fuel still goes foul..

Use the Seafoam on the heavy side, it may take a tank or two but it works surprisingly well...

Next year when putting it in storage, again, load it up with Seafoam as it also stabilizes fuel and you won't have any problems with the bike in the next season ... It looks like a 5wt oil...

I use it almost regularly, preventive maintainance, (year round in Florida) and the bike runs great. I used it in a mower that was smoking upon start up (both in the fuel and oil), doesn't smoke ANYMORE!!!

BTW, the Scorps wouldn't cause the problems you have unless something climbed inside and nested...