April 21 (tomorrow) - Borrego/SD area

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent ride :). Great weather and not too much traffic. Im going to borrow that go pro next time, thats sweet!!!!

Saw a poor guy who tried to take his 50cc scooter on a mountain run on the side if the road with lots of fluid everywhere. Probably blown engine.

Anybody know if border patrol actually stops people for speeding?? We ran by a few on the side of the road but i dont think they even looked twice. Im curious if they even care.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent ride :). Great weather and not too much traffic. Im going to borrow that go pro next time, thats sweet!!!!

Saw a poor guy who tried to take his 50cc scooter on a mountain run on the side if the road with lots of fluid everywhere. Probably blown engine.

Anybody know if border patrol actually stops people for speeding?? We ran by a few on the side of the road but i dont think they even looked twice. Im curious if they even care.

I guess they could if they thought you were a danger. I don't think they're very concerned with you unless you're not supposed to be here.

Glad you guys had a great ride and maybe we can get some hoons together next Saturday?