A couple pics of my newborn daughter

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Her name is Layla and she is very sweet. Best week of my life.

Day 1
5951970334_db167e49b7_b.jpg

Day 2
5968745954_a8518ba7ba_b.jpg

Day 6 (today)...home coming day :cheer::rockon::thumbup:
5968794936_d06f6d6d6b_b.jpg

Very thankful for having an amazing wife...who happens to be a pediatric nurse.

how about pics of the baby?:rolleyes:

:D

Put a couple pics of FB on Monday...sorry for neglecting the forum :BLAA:

Congratulations, and thanks for the pics! Word of the wise for you get as much sleep as you can when you can, you'll need it.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Awesome Nate. I'm so thrilled for your whole family and what a beautiful daughter. :cheer:

What an unforgettable week it's been for you huh? :BLAA:

Thanks for sharing. She's a beautiful baby. Wonderful to see a child who is obviously going to get all the care and attention (and love) every child deserves

No time for new tires for the bike. Now it's daddy-time! ;-)

Congratulations. Enjoy the new family member andall the fun moments that you'll have together.

Me thinks that little girl is gonna have you wrapped.. and you will enjoy every minute of it. I know I did (daughter now 14). Congrats to you and your wife!!

Awwww....that's great!!
I love the story of how you ran in the hospital with your gear on.

She's gonna grow up on two wheels! I know that!!!!

Congratulations Dad! My little girl is almost 4 now. They are without question the most important thing in our lives and they give you a real reason for living.

Enjoy the relative calm of the first 2 years before she turns into a little diva.

congratulations. i said this in another thread but... enjoy every moment. people tell you that. and you think you'll remember everything that happens forever because it's so great. but trust me... you'll forget and miss it if you're not paying attention. write down the things you want to remember as soon as you can. otherwise, you'll forget those moments. most of all... ENJOY.

Back