Sucidal Deer takes out my FJR and almost me.

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see that you are ok!!! Good thing you were wearing all of your gear, it just goes to show how important it is!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your unfortunate experience. A reminder to us all that wildife is unpredictable. This is my number one fear riding a motorcycle, wildlife! And especially tough being so far from home.

Once again, another rider riding with the proper safety gear was able to minimize their injuires and walk away from this crash.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your unfortunate experience. A reminder to us all that wildife is unpredictable. This is my number one fear riding a motorcycle, wildlife! And especially tough being so far from home.

Once again, another rider riding with the proper safety gear was able to minimize their injuires and walk away from this crash.

You bet Kenny!

I also carry a spot tracker and would have used the 911 button if the Canadian angels hadn't offered to take me to town.

Still plenty of good people left in this world!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You bet Kenny!

I also carry a spot tracker and would have used the 911 button if the Canadian angels hadn't offered to take me to town.

Still plenty of good people left in this world!

knowing that you had the Spot Tracker, I wished you did use it as I am curious how well it would have worked. Yes, there are plenty of reviews on the device but having it come from you or possibly some other member this forum just legitimizes or it's some form of confirmation to endorse the device.