9/11 Tribute to you Yanks

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Last few days of re-living the tragedy and horror of 9/11 and feeling that same feeling I had 10 years ago... My heart felt best wishes go out to all those invovled in the disaster and all you Americans in general...

:america:

Now go get your country back on it's feet.... :thumbup:

Best wishes
Richard

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Very considerate of you. I believe what we're witnessing is the rise of another great generation, not just here, but abroad, as well. It's an all volunteer military here, of course, with many, many people, young and older, enlisting, reenlisting, returning to active service after injuries, and striving to get into our military academies. Those serving may not like the necessity of the duty, but they keep going back to finish the job. Inspiring.

These young people will have known sacrifice, hardship, real danger, and it will shape the kind of citizens they'll be. Kinda different than my baby boom generation.

We need to revisit our founding principles and elect unselfish fiduciaries of the people's resources. While there are all types in all eras, the young people coming of age and about to enter leadership positions in the next several years are not satisfied with the mess they're inheriting. I'd guess they'll try a different path than the previous leadership.

Don't count us out.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Few years back I scratched something off my Bucket list... I visted Johnsons Kennedy Space Center... I stood for 15 minutes (and I kid you not) staring at the business end of the Saturn V lying on it's side in one of the halls... Trying to keep the tears from streaming down my face... People must of thought I was a retarded Canadian or something... That's how I think of America... Accomplishing what no one else could... Human's greatest achievement... going to the moon...

I hope you guys get that spirit back...

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Few years back I scratched something off my Bucket list... I visted Johnsons Kennedy Space Center... I stood for 15 minutes (and I kid you not) staring at the business end of the Saturn V lying on it's side in one of the halls... Trying to keep the tears from streaming down my face... People must of thought I was a retarded Canadian or something... That's how I think of America... Accomplishing what no one else could... Human's greatest achievement... going to the moon...

I hope you guys get that spirit back...

I hope we get it back to but unfortunately we keep taking one step foward and 2 steps back

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
911 was not only a huge loss for the USA. The first victim was an Irishman.
911 demonstrated to us all that the west is now considered as fair game.
Great post.
My thoughts go out to all of the people, of all nations and religions effected by the tragedy both home and abroad.

Nelly