New Life for Me

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Donny, this is just a b/s post to say hey! I know you're hanging in there and lots of folks are pulling for you. I'm still sending those pisitive vibes your way.

The comment about working out is really true. Work out for you and only you. You will feel much better about yourself, improve your health and the ladies don't seem to mind a decent body on a guy. :thumbup: Just start slowly and progress from there. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers!

John

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Donny, this is just a b/s post to say hey! I know you're hanging in there and lots of folks are pulling for you. I'm still sending those pisitive vibes your way.

The comment about working out is really true. Work out for you and only you. You will feel much better about yourself, improve your health and the ladies don't seem to mind a decent body on a guy. :thumbup: Just start slowly and progress from there. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers!

John
Thankyou John, I'm not a stranger to exercise,i've been at it since Jr. High school,I do miss swimming in my pool,but i'm doing push-up's and sit-ups,and (I've given up the 12oz curls) the endorphin's are better than anything you could ever consume!! :BLAA: keep them positive vibes coming my way it's working the dark cloud's have finaly cleared from my sky!! :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How old is it again mate ?? She looks like she is in great condition & very lightly travelled :thumbup: Wish I could buy one & road trip the country...
She is an 1986 Fleetwood Southwind 31' shes's got 36,000 miles on the clock,new tires fresh fluids,and filters,and I've repaired the small leaks the roof had,replaced the rear A/C unit and if you look at the pic of the right side you can see the new wheel well covers ready for paintand where i've been sanding to repaint the stripe also when I do get it all ready for paint...... I can't help myself.... i have to bring everything I own to it's best state possible,and as of this last payment I made Friday I only Owe $2,500 more dollars and it's time to hit the road debt free!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon: :BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don,
PM me your new number? Or call me? when you get a chance..,

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well suddenly I find myself not alone,but with too many women wanting a peice of my time....... (whats the problem with that? ) well let me catch yall up on my progress as single man........ I made a Plenty of Fish profile a couple weeks ago and women have been messaging me and I gave my number out to 3 of them,met 2 of em in person..... the first one was not a match!! :spank: met her Monday while I was out and about in town...... the second I met last night at a birthday party she invited me too and realy enjoyed myself,and have plans to meet her Saturday morning for breakfast....... the 3rd I just told her she lived too far away to date..... everything was fine....... until I got a call at lunch from my Ex crying and wanting to see me because her Mom is dying from Cancer,and I felt bad for her and ageed to let her come to my house tonight...... :spank: I do not want to miss my breakfast date with the woman from last night,and I just wanted to go home and get some sleep,because i stayed out alot later than I wanted too and I work from 7:30am till 6pm and thats a long day on 4 hrs of sleep....... what would you do? what have you done? Advice welcome :thumbup:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait a minute.... She was not forthright with you....She was done with you....She chose a path that I think was a very emotionally charged and led to a lot of changes in your lives. I believe we can change, grow and forgive but I also believe that those changes should strengthen and temper your being.

I think that you can give the support she needs on the phone...
I'm not talking about revenge. I'm talking about you preserving you....
Always your friend! :D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lone, you can be sympathetic as all humans should be but a doormat for someones bad times you are not.
You seem to be making your way fwd in the world with good humuor and now with some new friends, this is all +ve. Your ex's negative space should not bring you down.
Be strong and true to yourself, now that you have taken a control on YOUR destiny
best of luck
ade

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait a minute.... She was not forthright with you....She was done with you....She chose a path that I think was a very emotionally charged and led to a lot of changes in your lives. I believe we can change, grow and forgive but I also believe that those changes should strengthen and temper your being.

I think that you can give the support she needs on the phone...
I'm not talking about revenge. I'm talking about you preserving you....
Always your friend! :D

Great words from a great man !!!

I agree Donny , phone support at this stage should be enough but only you can know what is in your heart :thumbup:

On a side note , Cliff.... With all this wisdom you thrust upon us you are fast becoming Master Shifu out of Kung Fu Panda :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

Sifu.jpg

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great words from a great man !!!

I agree Donny , phone support at this stage should be enough but only you can know what is in your heart :thumbup:

On a side note , Cliff.... With all this wisdom you thrust upon us you are fast becoming Master Shifu out of Kung Fu Panda :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

Sifu.jpg
You are right Dan, "only you can know what is in your heart" and my heart was full of pain and an emptiness like I have never known. I finally let her tell me what was going on,and I believe her,our problems were not with each other they were with her completely out of control daughter,who is currently enrolled in the next behavioral boot-camp this summer. we both learned what it is to truly Love through this experience,and the RV is gonna hit the road same as planned with my Princess Vespa as my co-pilot.... :BLAA:( now before anybody gets all excited and wants to tell how they would handle this situation) let me ask you this..... we are sent here to learn to love like God would you not agree? and did God not flood the Earth,and destroy Entire City's before He sent his Son to see why we could not act right? so to learn to forgive and love purely, is if not the most important love lesson of them all...... :rockon:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
When you said you quit smoking, drinking, and started finding God and trying to be the best man you thought you could be... I had one thought going through my head. "If this guy was in Michigan, I'd love to be friends with him!"

Unfortunately you aren't, so I will be internet friends with you. :)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Donny, when you needed her - she wasn't there. Now she needs you?.....

Have sympathy for her mother and how she is feeling right now, but DON'T get sucked into going back.

She made her bed. She has to lie in it!

BTW, I LOVE the new avatar :rof:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you're getting some great advice from everyone Donny!

My pet hate - people who cheat. You cheat on someone, you don't deserve a second chance. She made a choice. A bad choice. She has to live with that. As Cliff said, stick to talking to her on the phone, but not all the time. Sometimes, don't take the call from her. She has to realise that you are NOT her sounding board. She lost that privilege a long time ago. You have your own life now with Princess Vespa :)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you're getting some great advice from everyone Donny!

My pet hate - people who cheat. You cheat on someone, you don't deserve a second chance. She made a choice. A bad choice. She has to live with that. As Cliff said, stick to talking to her on the phone, but not all the time. Sometimes, don't take the call from her. She has to realise that you are NOT her sounding board. She lost that privilege a long time ago. You have your own life now with Princess Vespa :)
You see I believe her when she say's she didn't cheat on me with the guy I caught at my house.let me see how I can put this,I was always available Physically,but not emotionally,and I did not come home for her birthday the day before and she had had some friend's over and this guy was drunk and passed out on the couch.....( I was fed up and here was my out) the stress I was living under had taken a real toll on my health i looked horrible like a cancer victim .... I never believed she cheated.... the woman has had it allot worse than me since I've been gone,and as far as my heart goes it want's to give her a chance to fix it...... so I am gonna let her try it ain't hurting me at all..... i'm staying in my RV and will only leave it to upgrade to one of the Grey hound Bus type RV's with the diesel engine I can run on bio-diesel !! :rockon: :BLAA:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
I went through the thread quick! Glad you find happiness. Been in those situation before, too many time. Stick to your plan my friend. Relationship that didn't work the first time won't be any better on the second round. Life is short and you can't waste it with someone who make you unhappy. Being alone suck, but being with someone who make you unhappy days in, days out suck even more.

Every brake up relationship have few stage that I call. You had enough, you left and settle somewhere for a new beginning. That was the worst part. Now you're at the last stage of... what if she change? What if things get better? What if... If my Dad had boobs I would have call him Mom! You got the idea.

Go through the last stage of your brake up, the stage where you will make sure you did the right thing. Thrust me, if you go back it will all nice for the first 2 weeks, if any. It's all going to get back where it was before... just like it did the first time.

Stay strong my friend. And for the next girl... line them up! Tell them your a swinger and all you're interested in is open relationship...lol That will put the psycho jealous out of the equation. Worst case you end up with a double date :) LOL

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went through the thread quick! Glad you find happiness. Been in those situation before, too many time. Stick to your plan my friend. Relationship that didn't work the first time won't be any better on the second round. Life is short and you can't waste it with someone who make you unhappy. Being alone suck, but being with someone who make you unhappy days in, days out suck even more.

Every brake up relationship have few stage that I call. You had enough, you left and settle somewhere for a new beginning. That was the worst part. Now you're at the last stage of... what if she change? What if things get better? What if... If my Dad had boobs I would have call him Mom! You got the idea.

Go through the last stage of your brake up, the stage where you will make sure you did the right thing. Thrust me, if you go back it will all nice for the first 2 weeks, if any. It's all going to get back where it was before... just like it did the first time.

Stay strong my friend. And for the next girl... line them up! Tell them your a swinger and all you're interested in is open relationship...lol That will put the psycho jealous out of the equation. Worst case you end up with a double date :) LOL
Oh and a double date sound's Awful !! :spank: :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: I am just gonna go with the flow,my biggest issue right now is my job I am sick of turning wrenches i would like to work somewhere where people get paid extra for being happy !! :BLAA: wheres that job at ?