New Life for Me

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and a double date sound's Awful !! :spank: :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: I am just gonna go with the flow,my biggest issue right now is my job I am sick of turning wrenches i would like to work somewhere where people get paid extra for being happy !! :BLAA: wheres that job at ?

Nothing wrong with spinning wrenches! That's what I do. What's your background?

That's what I use to do, spin wrenches and travel the world! Wasn't that bad at all. Hard work, but nothing better than a "Beer world tour" to happiness back in place.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing wrong with spinning wrenches! That's what I do. What's your background?

That's what I use to do, spin wrenches and travel the world! Wasn't that bad at all. Hard work, but nothing better than a "Beer world tour" to happiness back in place.
I can and have diagnosed and repaired all things powered by fossil fuels and electricity,but I always seem to find myself in a big organization as the guy with the 40hr guarantee, who when needed can get you out of a bind and put a smile on the customers face... as far as training goes i have the majority of it in GM vehicles im at Chevy dealership now as of week before last,but no 40hr guarantee this time and its because this place barely has any work at all,on the bright side though I have completed 7.5 hrs worth of web based training today,that I will be paid for this week. so between that and the few cars that do trickle in I have been able to up-sale around 25hrs so far..... im tired of this .... i want to punch a clock and draw a check.... I dont know what I want to do though................. :confused: