New Life for Me

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love Korn :rockon:

Healing process for women is different - vodka, chocolate and Twilight movies LOL

Men - beer, pizza and a new special "friend" (hopefully, you don't have to pay her).... :eek:

;)
LOL I have considered a new girlfriend,but the prospect's have all failed miserably!! LMAO! The pickin's are slim at my age...and that's what plunged me into my current state of perceived depression.... :BLAA: according to my brother I should lower my standards and give one of these obviously damaged women a chance,but I fear it's only a waste of my time,and he just says to go have fun,and I argue how can I do that when i'm being considered for marriage by a woman whom i've never met,because they have some biological clock ticking and I fit their genetic desires to reproduce only,and could care less who I am as a person......... I'm just saying.... :BLAA:

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My opinion, don't LOOK for someone. 9/10 times they find the person of their dreams by accident. At the supermarket, in a queue at the bank etc etc (ok, sounds a bit dodgey, but you know what I mean).

And as for being too old? Rubbish! You're never too old. But don't rush into these "damaged" women. It'll only end in tears.

I have friends over here who are on things like RSVP with mixed success. Some have found "love" and others found the "damaged" ones. Maybe try something like that and just start out looking for a "friend" to have dinner with, see a movie with etc. You never know where it will end up

I'm not talking from experience as I was lucky enough to meet Prebstar when I was 17. In November this year, we would have been together for 25 years.

You'll find the right person Donny. Just be patient.

:)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My opinion, don't LOOK for someone. 9/10 times they find the person of their dreams by accident. At the supermarket, in a queue at the bank etc etc (ok, sounds a bit dodgey, but you know what I mean).

And as for being too old? Rubbish! You're never too old. But don't rush into these "damaged" women. It'll only end in tears.

I have friends over here who are on things like RSVP with mixed success. Some have found "love" and others found the "damaged" ones. Maybe try something like that and just start out looking for a "friend" to have dinner with, see a movie with etc. You never know where it will end up

I'm not talking from experience as I was lucky enough to meet Prebstar when I was 17. In November this year, we would have been together for 25 years.

You'll find the right person Donny. Just be patient.

:)
I asked a 2 women to join me for a coffee that i went to school with through Face book with no intention's of a Connection to be made and both immediatly explained how they could not be in a relationship with me......... I told them both OMG i just wanted to have some coffee and conversation..... this has alway's been a problem for me.....

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I asked a 2 women to join me for a coffee that i went to school with through Face book with no intention's of a Connection to be made and both immediatly explained how they could not be in a relationship with me......... I told them both OMG i just wanted to have some coffee and conversation..... this has alway's been a problem for me.....
:(

They were bitches Donny. They did you a favour.

See, we all stick up for ya on this forum :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:(

They were bitches Donny. They did you a favour.

See, we all stick up for ya on this forum :D
Thankyou kazza,it's not that i'm being rejected it's more of i'm being clung too.... i want to get to know a woman without being pressured to tell them I love them and i will fix every problem they have,this is alway's what is expected of me in past relationship's i just want to share my life,with a woman ....... not take care of one like a child..... i know i have made poor choices in the past i'm trying to just be happy and move forward with no avail so far,as for companionship goes.... and that suck's i'm getting lonely.... :(

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I mean i'm just sayin i want to have coffee with a woman with no string's attached..... not asking much...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i dont even want a girlfreind let me be clear,i do want a companion preferably a woman because i enjoy most women's point of veiw because it is so abstract compared to mine most of the time'and that makes for lively conversation,if you ask me.... :BLAA:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd have a coffee with ya, but you're a bit far away :)

Certainly not too much to ask. What about joining something like a gym, or class or club - where you can meet people that way. Take up a hobby - bound to meet people that way, even just new friends.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd have a coffee with ya, but you're a bit far away :)

Certainly not too much to ask. What about joining something like a gym, or class or club - where you can meet people that way. Take up a hobby - bound to meet people that way, even just new friends.
the gym is an idea I have considered if nothing more than a good way to shake this awful depression .... I will look into it tommorow.... :BLAA: Thankyou Kazza!! :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Exercise is like a drug - it will make you feel great :D
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: You are a wise Woman,i will take your advise and get myself in shape again!! :thumbup: :thumbup: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZl_blT7E"]Rocky Balboa - Getting strong now - HD 720p - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Show the girls your Schwartz Donny :BLAA: :BLAA: :D :D

And tell em your really a Prince :rof: :rof:..........No , not like the symbol ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU"]Lonestar vs Dark Helmet - YouTube[/ame]

D

Dave.TX

Glad you're mending. Stuff like this takes time. Heck, my last relationship was only 3 years old when we split up. She had a daughter that called me daddy and such, it was like getting divorced. I now have a new girlfriend that thinks the world of me (she must be smoking crack!), is educated, loves motorcycles, etc. We were introduced through a mutual friend. I didn't seek her out right away, took about a month for me to actually send her a note. Glad I did and glad she hadn't moved on. I wasn't looking either.

Your motorhome experience sounds interesting. You should start a blog! Kidding, you're doing a fine job here keeping us entertained. Humpy is doing a fine job too with his Spaceballs videos. Classic! I was also thinking of the motorhome in the movie Stripes.

Take a foreign language class:

Stripes - Basic English - YouTube

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're mending. Stuff like this takes time. Heck, my last relationship was only 3 years old when we split up. She had a daughter that called me daddy and such, it was like getting divorced. I now have a new girlfriend that thinks the world of me (she must be smoking crack!), is educated, loves motorcycles, etc. We were introduced through a mutual friend. I didn't seek her out right away, took about a month for me to actually send her a note. Glad I did and glad she hadn't moved on. I wasn't looking either.

Your motorhome experience sounds interesting. You should start a blog! Kidding, you're doing a fine job here keeping us entertained. Humpy is doing a fine job too with his Spaceballs videos. Classic! I was also thinking of the motorhome in the movie Stripes.

Take a foreign language class:

Stripes - Basic English - YouTube

Thankyou Dave!! I do try to entertain!! :BLAA: and wow are our stories similar! I have not met a new woman yet i'm dating myself for a while! :BLAA: I did start chatting with some women on Plenty of Fish a couple days ago,and it's good for the loneliness ,and I like your Stripes reference!! love that movie too!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Dan I got Eagle 5 to pose for me today!! :BLAA:

Do me a favour Donny & NEVER wear one of these hats while your staying at that park :thumbup: :BLAA:

bomber-hat.jpg

NSFW !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI]Shitter's Full - Christmas Vacation - YouTube[/ame]