• GREECE

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you love soccer (a.k.a football in Europe) you'll love how Spain does it.
I think that Spain has an impressive team, note that in 2008 won the European championship against Germany. And can win again... I hope so.
But everyone knows how difficult is to win a tournament. A simple error can be determinant for the final result.
Congratulations on the outcome, well done spain.

Netherlands will win the world cup tho.

:cheer:Hup Holland Hup:cheer:

Wirklich? Wir auf dass nicht warten werden. Deutschland is doch stark Nederlander!

schade fur Deutchland.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the good thing is that out of this final, either way, there will be a new country that has not won the World Cup before :thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, and congratulations for you and your country: you have the chance to play against the best football team of the world... :D:D:D

This will be decided on Sunday ;)

Good luck and may the best team win :rockon:

spnl_flag.jpg

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations to Spain and its followers (6 people selected Spain in this poll!!!!)

One team has to win and the other has to loose, and at the end you only see the score, not how the game was played.
Overall, I'm kind of disappointed with the final again since neither team showed their best match or their best football, and now this is the final with most yellow cards.

Netherlands was able to keep the game 0-0 until very close to the end. Both had their opportunities and probably Netherlands had more clear ones. But at the end, only one can win and this time it was Spain.

Now, we'll have to wait 4 more years!!!!!!!!

I can not imagine the celebration in Spain, it is now their turn...

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations to Spain and its followers (6 people selected Spain in this poll!!!!)

One team has to win and the other has to loose, and at the end you only see the score, not how the game was played.
Overall, I'm kind of disappointed with the final again since neither team showed their best match or their best football, and now this is the final with most yellow cards.

Netherlands was able to keep the game 0-0 until very close to the end. Both had their opportunities and probably Netherlands had more clear ones. But at the end, only one can win and this time it was Spain.

Now, we'll have to wait 4 more years!!!!!!!!

I can not imagine the celebration in Spain, it is now their turn...
Well, the Spanish were the best looking team ;)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After Nigeria was eliminated from the world cup The Nigerian goalkeeper has personally offered to refund all the expenses of fans who travelled to South Africa. He said he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transaction..... :BLAA: Ok i am sooo glad thats over , now when does the NFL season kick off :D GO PACKERS

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats to Spain :thumbup:

Really sad about this :shakehead: Holland had such a good chance to become world champions! I was already looking forward to the celebrations in Amsterdam :(

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats to Spain :thumbup:

Really sad about this :shakehead: Holland had such a good chance to become world champions! I was already looking forward to the celebrations in Amsterdam :(

yeah what a dissapointment, they were sporadically letting off fireworks last night, they must have originally planned for a party that didn't happen :(

arrobador

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you all!!
Today I can say that the Spanish team is the fair winner of this tournament.

In yesterday's game, there was a team that came to play football and another which came to do otherwise. Unfortunately, the team from the Netherlands played an excessive and unnecessary harshness. Not a good thing that there are so many cards in the final. :(
And fortunately for all, yesterday won the football. And fairly won the team that played better. Perhaps if Netherland had played with more ambition and less aggressive, would have been better for all who love football.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-...se-yellow-card-howard-webb?cc=5739&ver=global
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/11/world-cup-final-spain-champions

In any case, congratulations to Netherland for his second place in the classification.:thumbup:

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it a coincident that I put Spain at the top of the Poll?

Not, they were the team to beat from the start. Heavy favorites here in Vegas.

Now onto the Women's World Cup!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas - Spain was pretty much the favorite in the majority of 'football' fans. I bet the payouts sucked on Spain. Was it like 1-4?