2007 Aprilia RSV F/S in Mississippi

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I came across a post on bass fishing website that I frequent quite often asking for help selling a 2007 Aprilia RSV motorcycle. I normally wouldn't give such a post a second thought, but the person asking for help is a fellow law enforcement officer.

The officer's good friend got himself into some financial problems and needs to sell his bike to pay off his bills. It has 3,300 miles and is reportedly in perfect condition. I have not seen the bike personally, nor have I even been to Mississippi.

Here's a photo of the bike. It has Leo Vince dual pipes and looks pretty darned nice.

photo-13.png

The seller is asking $5500. Contact Michael Russell by email [email protected] or by phone at 662.322.4514 for additional info or to see the bike.

Last edited:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike! Wish I had some spare cash laying around. Tough time of year for us, just after the holidays. :(

I'm sure he'll sell it quickly.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
GAH!!!! you know how fast i would have jumped on this (and on a plane) to get this 6 months ago?!!? Oh well, such is life. Bet its gone in a jiffy :thumbup:

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very good price for a very underrated bike. The Rotax v twin is supposed to be bullet proof and the ergos of this one are better than most repli-racers.