Seeking advice on possible purchase - 2007 FZ6

Bunkka

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I just picked her up today after getting some fresh tires thrown on. Dropped it off at the shop on Wednesday... :( Holy cow, I love the bike, haha. I was kind of punchy and irritable all week and it melted away when I took her for a short spin today.

Last weekend, I was able to do a little polishing. It was pretty satisfying, and if I wouldn't burn my overpants on my CRF, I would pull the wrap off and polish its exhaust too.

Oh yea, here are a few pics.. ;)

esit: the first 3 pics got rotated for some reason. Sorry bout that.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike.

Thanks for posting up the pics. Nice looking bike. Just saw the thread today and I think you will be happy with it. I had 46,000 on mine when I sold it and it was as strong as the day I got it. The suspension is worth a lot so I think you have a great bike at a very nice price. Plus having a previous owner you can ask questions of is great.

Best of all you have this forum with lots of folks who can give you great advice as well.

Bunkka

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike.

Thanks for posting up the pics. Nice looking bike. Just saw the thread today and I think you will be happy with it. I had 46,000 on mine when I sold it and it was as strong as the day I got it. The suspension is worth a lot so I think you have a great bike at a very nice price. Plus having a previous owner you can ask questions of is great.

Thanks! There were so many items in the "Pro's" column when I was deciding to buy, I started getting suspicious it was too good to be true. What little I have gotten to ride it since I got it has been phenomenal.

Best of all you have this forum with lots of folks who can give you great advice as well.

And how! This is too true, hah!

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I just picked her up today after getting some fresh tires thrown on. Dropped it off at the shop on Wednesday... :( Holy cow, I love the bike, haha. I was kind of punchy and irritable all week and it melted away when I took her for a short spin today.

Last weekend, I was able to do a little polishing. It was pretty satisfying, and if I wouldn't burn my overpants on my CRF, I would pull the wrap off and polish its exhaust too.

Oh yea, here are a few pics.. ;)

esit: the first 3 pics got rotated for some reason. Sorry bout that.

Congrats! I got my 2004 about a month ago and couldn't be happier. What'd you use on those pipes? They look sharp! Mine looks like yours looked beforehand..

Bunkka

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! I got my 2004 about a month ago and couldn't be happier. What'd you use on those pipes? They look sharp! Mine looks like yours looked beforehand..

Thanks! They really are excellant bikes, aren't they? I have been getting used to the power delivery and trying to scrub in the new tires a bit.

I used some Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish and some microfiber towels off of Amazon. To be honest, I cheated off of TownsendsFJR1300's post here: Link (That guy can polish a header ;) )

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I have been on the forum, just missed your response for some reason.