How many miles have you rode your bike?

How many miles have YOU put on your bike.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wrightme43

I got my 07 in Apr, and have 82xx miles on it.
How many have you put on yours since you got it?

S

sportrider

I was going to wait till tomorrow to vote so I'd be over the 9000 mile mark.:Sport:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my '07 beginning of July, and have about 400 miles on it.

All driven at 30 mph or less! :D

There was quite a backlog for the Safety Course here in Ogden, mine finally starts tomorrow night! I'm also still waiting for my jacket, ordered it 5 July and it's still not here (I'm X-Tall). So I've just been puttering in my neighborhood, practicing smooth shifting, starting without stalling, and getting to the point where I'm not thinking about clutches, shifters, turn signals, etc, and make it all become automatic.

Once the class is over I'll probably start riding to work, and when/if I ever get my jacket then I'll venture out onto the Interstate.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up my '07 March 27th and just have cracked 5000 on it. It should see about 9 or 10 thousand mile by the end of this year.

W

wrightme43

So far Danny is leading the milage pack.
Neil if you keep up like that for 75 more days you will be catching the leader. LOL

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know why I even bother, an embarassing 4870 miles since the 6th of April for my '06 FZ6. Even more amazingly because I ride it everyday since this is my only mode of transportation, I don't own a car or truck. I have given up the touring life, and now work for the largest helicopter company in Vegas that specailizes doing tours for the tourists, mostly to the Grand Canyon.

W

wrightme43

Dang it Vegas, I got mine on April 10th. Dont you have anywhere to ride to?

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I've put about 4k on my '04 since picking it up last Oct. Seems not bad for New Engalnd but pretty low compared to some others. No partial credit for the 15k+ I put on the cage in that same time I suppose.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got 13600 miles on my '05 bike. I just realised that I have driven almost 7000 miles this summer. It's pretty good with weekend rides. I seldom go on any longer rides during weekdays and I don't go to work with it.

W

wrightme43

You rock Bren.
If your boyfriend rides too, he has to be the happiest man in Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.