How many miles have you rode your bike?

How many miles have YOU put on your bike.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlygirl

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha... took me 3 months to put on the first 1000km (winter), and 11 days to put on the last 5500 km! Nothing like doing your second oil change 2 weeks after the first one... :Flash:

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Rolled over 10K yesterday. I bought it in Sept with just under 5K on it. One the plus side I only put 4K on my truck last year....

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
Just rolled over 700 on my '08. Picked up it mid April but wasn't able to really ride it till this last week due to school. Waiting till Monday to take it in for the 1st service.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
So it would be awsome if we had some sort of miles tracker with in our group. Starting on one day everyone posts a pictures of their odometer, then at the end of another month (end of riding season) post a picture of the odometer again.

Oh and there would need to be two classes. One for rec riding, the other for commuters.

Oh and since last october when I got my bike I have ~5000 miles on mine

-bryan

ADK2OBX

Reaction score
Visit site
just broke 1000 miles had it one month..most riding was to work and back...plus i use the other bike also....either way better on 2 wheels than 4.

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Had my 07 4 weeks and have just over 800 miles. And it snowed again on Friday.... but fortunately the roads stayed clear this time!

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
31.5 miles which is the exact distance from the dealer (where I picked up my 2008 Cobolt Blue FZ6) to my house today. It was already dark and getting cold else I'd have a few more miles on it. :)

John

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Only about 700mi. since mid-March. (Bought in Feb but too cold to ride then) I blame my 1-mile commute to work. Even my least direct-route is only about 2-3 miles. :( Good for winter, bad for spring/summer.

But I'll be moving at the end of the month. Hello 6 mile commute :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.