How many miles have you rode your bike?

How many miles have YOU put on your bike.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my 07 two weeks ago and have put 650 miles on it. Every mile has been enjoyable!! Now if I could only find a scorpion exhaust to purchase!!!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
OK I guess I'm the perv of the forum! Bren, is that you in your avatar? If so, you are hot as hell! If not then you are still hot because you ride the FZ6.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
OK I guess I'm the perv of the forum! Bren, is that you in your avatar? If so, you are hot as hell! If not then you are still hot because you ride the FZ6.

Yep, that's me. Thanks for the compliments. :)

W

wrightme43

Thats some serious riding Sam. Good job. I think that makes you the monthy avg mile winner so far.

S

sportrider

Can I resubmit my poll? I just turned over 5k tonight.
ya me too, I got 9178mi on the clock now!!! I've had mine since the end of may last year, so roughly 17 months that puts my average at 539 miles a month or 18 miles a day. thats weak!!! I bought my truck in august a year ago and have 12200mi on it. I'm going to get that bike/truck ratio reversed!!!:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

LOL

Hey what about a monthly milage tracker? Every month put up a new poll with how many miles you went last month. Any takers?

vikeme

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats some serious riding Sam. Good job. I think that makes you the monthy avg mile winner so far.

I just love to ride Dave. There's nothing that will ruin a day faster than having to take the truck unless it's to the lumber yard and that's another means to the maddness.

Sam

H

HavBlue

14,100 since July of 04 but this doesn't include the 2,368 miles it was on a trailer to get to Kentucky when we moved. The Harley, which I purchased less than a month before the FZ6 now has 23,000 plus on it but I rode that one across. I average about 900 miles a month now that we are in Kentucky. In SoCal it was closer to 1200 but the ride season doesn't end or begin, it's just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.