How many miles have you rode your bike?

How many miles have YOU put on your bike.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine in the begining of Sept. I've put a little over 2000 miles on it. I've pretty much been commuting on it, unless theres ice or wind over 15 mph.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my 2006 in May of 06, Just went over 45,000 earlier this week.

45,000 miles or Klicks, that seems to be an awful lot by either.....we need to update this thread into a new poll as many miles or klicks been logged since our last reply.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my 07 in late september and now have 5,000 + miles on it! :) Three months of fun! :)

EDIT: make that 6000 miles! :)

That's some good mileage !!!! I was doing well in the first 3 months of owning it but it has eased off now :( ...

The nice weather should change that !!

I have a bit of a dilema lately though ... we now have a dog :) when the weather is nice those little eyes just beg me for a 3 hr walk !!! Bike or dog ... dog or bike !!! I'm going to have to employ a dog walker so my bike won't feel left out !!!

:thumbup:

OH ....I'm only up to about 2800 miles I think :eek:

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
45,000 miles or Klicks, that seems to be an awful lot by either.....we need to update this thread into a new poll as many miles or klicks been logged since our last reply.

Actually 46,873 miles as of this morning.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually 46,873 miles as of this morning.

haha...at least I know the engine will survive for the next few years with that sort of milage on your bike!!!

I'm at about 7,000 miles since late september 07. Just got it back last week after its first major service...

Question for you guys: does your rear brake unit move slightly or is it solidly kept in one place?

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
haha...at least I know the engine will survive for the next few years with that sort of milage on your bike!!!

I'm at about 7,000 miles since late september 07. Just got it back last week after its first major service...

Question for you guys: does your rear brake unit move slightly or is it solidly kept in one place?

Yes mate mine vibrates a little when given a little rev on the side stand.:thumbup:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my 05 in june last year and have done 1900 miles to date but hoping to do a lot more this year if we actually get a summer. :)

wardfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
trade in at 30K?

I've put 24,000 on since i got it new sept 04.
It's gonna be tough to pick a new bike next spring, maybe i'll just keep her.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I've put 24,000 on since i got it new sept 04.
It's gonna be tough to pick a new bike next spring, maybe i'll just keep her.

Sure why do you want to change the bike? I think you should most definately keep her...sure you never give up a good ride when you have one! :thumbup:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up the 07 (in Super Fast Blue naturally) in August. Put about 2500 miles on it, the cold and snow pretty much has me at a stop for the winter.

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
London Mileage

So far I have put about 700 Miles on my bike that I got early Feb 08. Its a 05 Fazer.

I fancy I am an all weather person so at the rate I am going, I will probably be over 10K miles by the year end. Besides the tube (metro for some on the continent and over the pond) gets to be stuffy and claustrophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.