7077 on 07/07/07

W

wrightme43

Well check me out. LOL

The title says it all. I rode my bike untill it said 7077 and stopped and took a picture. I did 77 mph but I think it had alread kicked up to 7078, it might of still been 7077 but I dont know that for sure. I do know I might of been exceding the 45mph speed limit.
So here it is. If I were super cool I would of rode 700 miles today to get it to show 7707 but I am not that cool. Only Bren and Shaggy are that cool, but they are going to jail for running over small animals so once they are out of the way, I will be the coolest person on here again. (Sorry Danny but thats just the way it goes)

I also obviously should stop drinking redbulls after dark. Cause they make me silly. But I dont drink, drug, or even smoke anymore so a little caffiene is ok.

Steve :Im With Stupid:

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Shoot, I thought you were going to say you hit the Lotto or something like that but that's pretty cool too. I was going to ask if I could barrow 5 bucks. LOL:rockon:

W

wrightme43

Since Apr 10th of 07. LOL
88 days. 7149 miles when I parked it last night. 81 mile per day avg. My plan is to wear the bike out. If I can get to 10,000 miles by Jul 24th I will have 18,000 miles riding experince in my first year. Right now I have 15,xxx miles since Jul 24th of last year. I can't begin to say how many hours in parking lots at 10-15mph that is. Its alot.
I am trying to fill my bag O' experince up before my bag O' luck gets empty.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
You certainly get out and about mate ... Once I pick my 07 S2 up tomorrow :thumbup: I'll start and post some pics of Rural England from my travels .. Not sure I'll be up to the kind of mileage you cover though :)

Some quality pics on your threads Wrightme ... keep it up .. pictures paint a thousand words :Sport: