Have an offer in on a bike.... will i be banned??

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Update again... Looks like saturday will be the day i go... Turns out they have a Demo-Day bike for sale, same as the other....2009 ninja 500r in black but cheaper... should i avoid Demo bikes or is it not an issue? The thing i'm concerned about is that to me it's kind of like buying a car that was previously a rental car, beaten on, not driven like it was owned... thrashed maybe... I'm just trying to think of what people at a demo day would be testing... i know if i were testing a bike i'd want to see what it's like with the throttle twisted a considerable amount... and if that's the case, then it probably wasn't broken in correctly. Then again i've never been to a demo day... Do they use out of the crate bikes??

Anyways lemme know what you know/think about considering the Demo-day bike...

Hopefully i'll be riding something by the end of next week, just in time for my trip to the 1000 islands :thumbup:

Edit: 09' not 07'

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW sent some long deserved rep Erci's way, Always full of helpful info, Plus he's from the northeast :thumbup:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if you have looked at the Ninja 650R...they are also a parallel-twin like the 500, but have more power to keep you interested and cost shouldn't be too much more.

Beware, once you reach above 50mph...snooze-fest for both Ninja's vs the FZ6.

Like Cliff (Motogiro) was mentioning, the SV1000 is ideally the bike to go to if you can handle having that much power and can budget for it.

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
My previous bike was an early SV650s, great bike, but I love my fz6 even more! :rockon:

bike.jpg

Last edited: