Woodcraft rearsets?

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Who's got 'em and how do you like 'em? How's the quality, adjustability, vibration, fit/finish, etc.? I've seen reviews for Rizomas and Gilles but there's no way in hell I'm going to (or am even able to) pay $600 just for rearsets. Just want to know if the Woodcrafts are reasonable substitutes. Thanks! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Bueller? Bueller?

Come on, somebody has to have Woodcrafts on their FZ6! Or am I the only broke guy who can't afford Rizomas? :(

Sorry, love to help you but I'm the really broke guy that can't afford Woodcrafts or Rizomas! :rof:

Actually I look forward to hearing what anyone has to say as I'd love to move the pegs around and see what feels better. I have bad knees and I feel more comfortable and a sport bike with rear sets than I do with the more up and down of the FZ.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
They make woodcrafts for our bike? There is another cheep option sold by GP Tech, LLC that starts at $200 but I can't recall the name.

I bought my rizomas used for $300 off eBay....top 3 mod for my bike

fxlm (SP?) is selling a set of used Gilles...check the classified section

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Email from Woodcraft:

We have not ever made rearsets for an FZ6. We have not had many requests to date for these rearsets. If something happens that changes that demand we will certainly look at it.

I must have misread something a while back.

/thread

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish that woodcraft made some for our bike, anyone look into if any other bike cross reference with our mounts?