Whoo-hoo! Just finished my Bachelor's in IT!

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Hi Everyone!

Tonight I just finished my last online class for my Bachelor's degree in IT! I should get my diploma in a few weeks. For those of you who work and go to school, you know what kind of laborious process this can be. However, I'm only going to have a month to a month and a half break before I go back to school and hit the books again for my Master's. :tard:

A round of virtual drinks for everyone! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well done buddy. Bet you have a great feeling of accomplishment and relief that your done! Rest up, chill out and good luck with your masters. :thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations X! I know what you've gone through; I got my bachelor's and master's while working. It is do-able but anyone who pulls it off deserves a medal. Hope you enjoy your break and have a quick grad program!

Don't forget to make time to ride during grad school; believe it or not it will help keep you focused. :thumbup:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Thanks all!

Luckily, getting the Bachelor's took a little over two years. The school was kind enough to transfer some of my credits that I obtained when I got my other degree in graphic design many, many years ago. So that helped with some of the pain. From what I can tell, the Master's should take about a year and a half to complete.

I hope.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BIG GRATZ TO YOU MAN!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't wait until I graduate. Glad to hear that another person has made it through. Enjoy a celebratory ride instead of a drink. or at least have the ride before the drink LOL;)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats!!! i am looking into going back, and i am debating an IT or Business path, I work in product marketing in an IT company, so both should be covered by our reimbursement plan.