Where do you work and what do you do?

FazrDan

Reaction score
Visit site
Director of Business Transformation for a Pharmaceutical Wholesaler. Currently one of many leaders driving the implementation of the SAP ERP system in our company. I know, big yawner. I live for the evenings and weekends with the family (and on the bike!).

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a sales rep for Goodyear/Dunlop/Kelly Springfield tires. Unfortunately I can't get you guys (or myself) good deals on Dunlop Motorcycle tires, my division only deals with auto tires. I wish I could, as much as you guys have helped me with stuff. :(

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a level 9 master access control technician.

Ok, ok - I'm just a security guard that controls vehicle access to an industrial site.

I raise the boom gate, I put the boom gate down etc.....

Lucky I'm such a nice guy, or I'd feel seriously inadequate in this thread!

LOL!

Cheers,
Rick

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Naturopathic Physician. Basically a GP that specializes in natural medicine. I've worked alternative pain management with acupuncture and injection therapy. I've worked with metabolic disesae like diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, high blood pressure. I've worked with hormone replacement therapy for both men and women. And you guys will get a kick out of this, I worked at a men's clinic for erectile dysfunction for a summer.

Currently I'm working doing medical marijuana certifications in the state of arizona.

Sean1274

Reaction score
Visit site
I work for the State, DOT as Aviation Project Manager/ Equipment Operator. I just set up and complete airport projects for my district during the summer months and perform road maintenance during the winter months. I hate the paperwork, but I love operating all the equipment and plowing snow on the highways.:rockon:

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Ex Navy Electricians Mate First Class now I'm an Electrical Systems Designer (electrical/telecom/security/fire alarm) for an Engineering firm.

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
police officer in Pennsylvania. 11 months in. Buying my first Fz6 tomorrow! Moving up from the ninja 250r. I've had it for four years...i'm ready for an upgrade...

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE:
After 10 months of unemployment and doing some side-gigs, I'm in a startup compliance software shop (started mid-july). What do I do? It's a startup, so pretty much anything that needs to be done, but mostly serve as a buffer between Techies and Business. Techies think I'm Business, Business People think I'm a Techie. I may get an identity crisis like that ;) :thumbup: