Where can I get a great C F hugger?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a carbon fiber hugger but there are so many on the market I'm a bit lost. I want it to look good. Best carbon I've seen so far is Triumph, so if anyone knows where I can get one with their type of quality I'll be a happy gal!

Help!

:don'tknow:

Hey man I'm actually looking for one too I just looked on eBay and found a Carbon fiber one for 120. If u get rid of the old one I'll take it cause I'm looking for the stock tire hugger so let me know please.
[email protected] or leave me a message at my profile

thanks man
good luck

Well, I have been looking for the very same thing for an FZ6 for near on 18 months now....have scoured the Internet high and low to no avail...apart from a rather dubious looking "carbon" hugger I found on e-bay UK, is very cheap...£120...and I am pretty sure that it is just a normal fz6 hugger with a carbon look wrap!

If anyone knows of the genuine article, I would also be very happy to know where this seemingly elusive can be found and purchased!!!

Hey man I'm actually looking for one too I just looked on eBay and found a Carbon fiber one for 120. If u get rid of the old one I'll take it cause I'm looking for the stock tire hugger so let me know please.
[email protected] or leave me a message at my profile

thanks man
good luck
Thanks, I'll check it out. I won't be getting rid of the stock ones - I always keep the original - if I ever sell the bike I'll put the original parts back on.

Back