Where can I get a great C F hugger?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a carbon fiber hugger but there are so many on the market I'm a bit lost. I want it to look good. Best carbon I've seen so far is Triumph, so if anyone knows where I can get one with their type of quality I'll be a happy gal!

Help!

:don'tknow:

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I'm actually looking for one too I just looked on eBay and found a Carbon fiber one for 120. If u get rid of the old one I'll take it cause I'm looking for the stock tire hugger so let me know please.
[email protected] or leave me a message at my profile

thanks man
good luck

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I have been looking for the very same thing for an FZ6 for near on 18 months now....have scoured the Internet high and low to no avail...apart from a rather dubious looking "carbon" hugger I found on e-bay UK, is very cheap...£120...and I am pretty sure that it is just a normal fz6 hugger with a carbon look wrap!

If anyone knows of the genuine article, I would also be very happy to know where this seemingly elusive can be found and purchased!!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I'm actually looking for one too I just looked on eBay and found a Carbon fiber one for 120. If u get rid of the old one I'll take it cause I'm looking for the stock tire hugger so let me know please.
[email protected] or leave me a message at my profile

thanks man
good luck
Thanks, I'll check it out. I won't be getting rid of the stock ones - I always keep the original - if I ever sell the bike I'll put the original parts back on.