Where are my packages!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have been waiting for awhile for my PCIII and some other stuff to come in out of the country and I just freaking realized that the Volcano in Iceland aka had delayed the all flights for like a week and so that means all my item have been delayed as well. So no Dyno Tune this week, might be a couple now.

"The International Air Transport Association said Wednesday that the ash crisis has led to the cancellation of 100,000 flights and cost the world's airlines an estimated $1.7 billion. The group said airlines lost $400 million per day between Saturday and Monday, the period when air traffic disruptions were greatest."

sublime0713

Gun nut
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff, just curious. Who did you order your PCIII from? There are several vendors state-side that sell it. Were you getting something that was international only and were getting the PC at the same time?

AIrey1507

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the same boat man. My Top Saddlery has been "waiting to leave the country of export" (according to the French translation on the tracking site) for a week now.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff, just curious. Who did you order your PCIII from? There are several vendors state-side that sell it. Were you getting something that was international only and were getting the PC at the same time?

I bought it from a private seller over seas, not a vendor, guy sold his fz6 so he parted it out.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely a bummer, but not near as bad as those poor folks sleeping in the airports for a few days... :(