What oil do you guys use?

MIJ_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Old thread, but I have to say that the Moutl 300v is awesome. Noticebly faster revs. Shifting is about the same, still clunky at times. This is all I am going to run in it now.

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
I use Motul 300v as well. I did they the Mobil 1 for motorcycles as well and I probably would have kept on using if the Motorcycle guys at Cycle Gear kept insisting that Motul was better, lol
I did feel that the transmission engagement and gear noise was the best with the Motul
I change the oil and filter once a year, which translates to about every 4 to 5 k miles or so.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
20 years ago I saw Amsoil as snake oil but seem to be running it today. Yes, MC specific. What I can say is the tranny in the Fizzer loves it. Power is super smooth and it's an annual changing with Wix filters.

I encourage the Mobil1 users to give it a shot and offer feedback as I drained that product out with 1,800 miles on the clock when I was riding 5k mi a year to find a night and day difference in engine smoothness, gear clunkiness reduction, and probably picked up like 27.83hp!! Blah