What does your Bike want for Christmas?

chimneydoc

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's a bit early but Santa needs a bit of time, so I'll start it out. My bike would like a louder horn, a Acumen gear indicator and a larger tank bag would make a great stocking stuffer. Also Santa would like confirmation if you have been naughty or nice (your wife would have to answer this one). My wife calls me a tramp all the time, so I guess I'll be getting coal in my stocking this time. :spank:

Doc

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
600445lblk350.jpg

600445rblk350.jpg

If i got a set of these i would be most happy, The Girlfriend tells me that she isnt getting me anything bike related. I hope shes just tricking me.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PCV with autotuner, O2 plug, lower cowl, Watsen Flushies in matte black, Copperdog rear cowl, Graves FE kit, Copperdog subthrottle plates, Puig screen, Evotech exhaust bracket, GYTR swingarm spools in black, 16t front sprocket and mini-stalk LED signals for the rear. That should do it! :thumbup:

Of course, I'll likely get a gift card for either HD, Sears or Best Buy.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
GIVE MY FZ6 the Garmin Zumo 660........................:D :D
The rest can follow after New Years :Flip:

C

CombatPenguin

Lets see where to start. The FZ6 needs new steering head bearings, brakes, some rearsets and rear shock. The 1125cr needs some the 2010 graphics, a tankbag, exhaust, FE kit, and some ASV levers (the stock ones may be adjustable but they suck). An extra helmet would be nice to and some new gloves and boots.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What I would like and what I get are two different things. I would like to upgrade my suspension. But that won't happen until March or so. Although I bought myself an alarm system today. Kind of a pre Christmas present. The Scorpio i900. Sweet for $354.95 shipped with harness for the 07 FZ6. Pashnit.com. Good guys there. :thumbup::thumbup: Now I'm broke until after Christmas. That's cool.

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My baby has asked for a Radguard, CF rear hugger, Valtermoto rear set, Rizoma bar ends and grips, CF chain guards......

I could go on for hours.....

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
Those there would be woodcraft engine covers/protectors....can highly recommend them in a get off...

have you got them? if so then i will get some, these can be the difference between riding home and getting a tow truck. ive seen some small drops that put big holes in important cases.

i just need to know that they fit.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
have you got them? if so then i will get some, these can be the difference between riding home and getting a tow truck. ive seen some small drops that put big holes in important cases.

i just need to know that they fit.

Yes, they fit, and they work! They also look "the business" too!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike wants a friend too.....one that looks like this!

View attachment 23169

Yum! and Apparently, they go like stink, handle real well...and i reckon they also look like they wanna eat your children!

:rockon: