What do you look like?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Open picture in gallery, copy URL, add URL to reply ,and paste the copied address in the box.
Good luck chaps :thumbup:

like this?
http://600riders.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/940/ppuser/1085
watermark.php

Edit: that didn't really work like I wanted but you get the point...I'm the ugly one!

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That creates a link to the pic... if you want the pic in the post as a thumbnail, you open the pic in your gallery, right-click the photo and "Save-as" and save it to your desktop. Now that you have it local, open a "Reply" and not a quick reply because you won't have the advanced options. Then, see the paper-clip icon above? Open that which will allow you to upload your pics by browsing to them on your desktop. Once uploaded, you can then click on the paper-clip once more and there are the attachments. Select the one you want or select all to add them all at once.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Even still Dark_isz..that is one superb image! :) Please tell me how you find the mirror visor, i've the same helmet and wondered if this visor would cut down on light (sun) coming in?

I still vote that Bren has the cutest images so far! ;)

Ok so i'm no pretty picture but this is me:

First image is at the Cliffs of Moher on the west of Ireland and the other is my graduation photo from Trinity College Dublin 2007.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Even still Dark_isz..that is one superb image! :) Please tell me how you find the mirror visor, i've the same helmet and wondered if this visor would cut down on light (sun) coming in?

I still vote that Bren has the cutest images so far! ;)

Ok so i'm no pretty picture but this is me:

First image is at the Cliffs of Moher on the west of Ireland and the other is my graduation photo from Trinity College Dublin 2007.
Which one are you mate? the one sitting or standing? lol

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hahaha, very funny! :p That guy dates back to the 1600's...he's one of Queen Elizabeth I cronies who was in charge of setting up the university back in the day! :)

BadMonkey

Reaction score
Visit site
a few pics of the new monkey on the block for ya....rebuilding carbs for the 600th time (thank good for fuel injection on fazer)...my old yama bike, currently in pieces....and what i would drive if i was into 4-wheeled vehicles.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
a few pics of the new monkey on the block for ya....rebuilding carbs for the 600th time (thank good for fuel injection on fazer)...my old yama bike, currently in pieces....and what i would drive if i was into 4-wheeled vehicles.

I love your Corvette Monkey! That is my favorite model. Beautiful!

JohnTex

Reaction score
Visit site
These are from some recent rides, but before the FZ6. The second was en-route to a top 10 at US Nationals. Riding is soooo much easier now with a 600cc motor, but the motorcycle still doesn't beat the adreneline rush of hammering through the banking during a Kierin. Maybe I need some motorcycle track days?

I hope to repeat the Colorado ride(s) this summer with the FZ6. Expect more pics!

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
but the motorcycle still doesn't beat the adreneline rush of hammering through the banking during a Kierin. Maybe I need some motorcycle track days?

Never done that but I definitely have a lot of fun on pedal bikes....but yeah, do a track day and let us know how you feel :D