• Red & White

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Something different again

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jsteinb95

That's just what i expect from you J (And wouldnt want it any other way)....standing out there, saying it exactly as you see it...i like the pink too...but...

but, WHAT? The pink is HOT!!! Nothin cooler than a dude ridin a pink bike. :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but, WHAT? The pink is HOT!!! Nothin cooler than a dude ridin a pink bike. :)

Lol! tell my "pit crew" that...Gazza, my spanner spinner, was ready to come grab all the bits last night, and whip them off to the spray shop!

I like it, but it does need a paint, and i think that i need to put my identity into the bike, not Amy's...as much as i like the pink too.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I knew you would chime in with that!!!!! As long as you wear your Mankini, on the Grid!!!! :eek:

Will they let me stay if I do that?..lol. Don't want to get thrown out:eek:.

Anyway, that was for a pink bike. For a cow skin pattern I'd have to dress as a cow girl:D.

Yeeehaaaaw!

Cheers
Mike

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't vote..... I dont think the yellow would look right without a belly pan or full fairings (to expensive for a track bike) but yellow would be my vote......I think if you are not going to put on fairings or a lower cowl than blue would do it......but everyone has a blue bike.......I want "pinky" to stand out....I really wouldn't mind seeing her pink again but you and your mates are not too keen to that........lets combine a few of the ideas and make her all white, with a pink stripe (like the stripe in you original pics) going up the side......and if you really can't do pink than a blue (yamaha racing of course) stripe up the side............ I really can't decide..:banghead: hey isn't there normally a lower cowl on the FZ6 cup bikes??????

Ok, Ok my final answer is mostly white with some sort of stripe! (pink) :thumbup:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
This might give you a clue of what your bike can look like in yellow, with the 50th anniversary stripes:thumbup:

I tried to "paint" the stripes the whole way along the bike, but that just didn't do it. There's just not enought space to put them on.

yellowedited.jpg

Last edited:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish you can leave it pink (Subie lovers have a soft spot for Pink), but you definitely need to make it your own.

I'm surprised it's even a poll.... Old School Yeller! :cheer:

Looks killer and really distinctive.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This might give you a clue of what your bike can look like in yellow, with the 50th anniversary stripes:thumbup:

I tried to "paint" the stripes the whole way along the bike, but that just didn't do it. There's just not enought space to put them on.

yellowedited.jpg

Hey that's getting pretty close to how i have envisaged the Stripe....except i thought that the stripe would look god running horizontal to tje ground, running from the front bikini fairing, through to the number cut out on the rear seat unit.

Of course, the stripe would be cut into most of the way through by the edges of the bikini fairing, tank (maybe), and the seat unit.

I think we are getting close to a final look.

Thanks for doing such a great job of the photochop.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok folks I have decided that the yellow is the colour I am going to paint pinky! Now to settle on a final design....about to start a new thread re a design contest...will be offering a prize for the winning design...

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm on for the comp, but do you have a few other shots of the bike? Maybe from the front and partially from the side? High-res pictures are preferred;)

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine if that stripe was a bit lower and continued into some kind of point on the side of the fairing.. I think it would look mighty cool :thumbup: At that angle it also flows nicely with the seat/rear of the bike.