Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! Now that would be awesome...bring it on! I have spent way way way too much coin on my obsession as it is!

By the way, you wanna be my "manager"!

:rockon:
Heck Ya!!!! we could make a list of the people who donate no amount too small,or too large equal credit for their particapation.you could receive the sponser pledges through Pay Pal,and add the names as you receive them!:Dmaybe we could get a sticky made out of the WOLFMAN RACING TEAM!!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anything but pink. :thumbup:

:rof:

P20090202121736000.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heck Ya!!!! we could make a list of the people who donate no amount too small,or too large equal credit for their particapation.you could receive the sponser pledges through Pay Pal,and add the names as you receive them!:Dmaybe we could get a sticky made out of the WOLFMAN RACING TEAM!!

Wolfman racing has a nice ring to it...could put big arse fz6 forum stickers on the bike...and everyone who donated could tell their friends that they are the major sponsor of an international racing team! LOL!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman racing has a nice ring to it...could put big arse fz6 forum stickers on the bike...and everyone who donated could tell their friends that they are the major sponsor of an international racing team! LOL!
EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!! It would be AWESOME to show my freinds!!!!:D :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anything but pink. :thumbup:

:rof:

P20090202121736000.jpg

LOL! You would get along well with my mechanic...buddy who has volunteered his well qualified services to spin the spanners at the track for me...he wanted to wear a balaclava whilst working on the bike, if I kept it pink!

Anyway, I already knew what you thought...sorts worked that out when you posted a mock up of the bike in blue!

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted for the Red and White, but the Yellow and Black are nice as well. Any color to help differentiate yourself from the other bikes.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL..OK, this is not to scale, very good or totally accurate as to the gear you wear but is a five minute slap up to show you how your leathers will look with a yellow machine, if you didn't have an attached head, were really big and had no hands:spank::spank::spank::thumbup::D.

View attachment 13937

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL..OK, this is not to scale, very good or totally accurate as to the gear you wear but is a five minute slap up to show you how your leathers will look with a yellow machine, if you didn't have an attached head, were really big and had no hands:spank::spank::spank::thumbup::D.

View attachment 13937

Cheers
Mike

mike, you rock! That's awesomely funny!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yellow and black its about my favorite paint scheme ever

Early poll results are showing a distinct leaning in this direction....which is cool, cause i like yellow a lot too...Funny thing is, for all you people who say blue is fastest...it is running last of the 3 colour choices...Hmmm!

:thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I voted the 50th Anniversary colour too, was my dream bike for a while (still is), had pics of it everywhere, looks wild and all that history!!!

Not keen on the White and Red myself, if not the Yellow, then I'd go with the Blue.

Nice photoshopping Sawblade. Going by that, it could be difficult to get the scheme right for the 50th anniversary bike, all of the yellow is up top... Could do the top and bottom edge of the main frame and the swingarm white???

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's some quick photoshops to start with.

redwhite.jpg

blue.jpg

yellow.jpg

Top Job....would love to see these photo's with the Yamaha "Film Strip" band running from the front to the back of the bike....if only i had photoshop...or even better, knew how to use photoshop!

I'm not voting because I like it PINK!!! ;)

That's just what i expect from you J (And wouldnt want it any other way)....standing out there, saying it exactly as you see it...i like the pink too...but...

Why not go for a match to your gear with a BMW style white with blue and black stripes?

Blasphemy i say...BMW....Cough, Cough....if i am representing a Yamaha forum, i recon it has to be distinctly Yamaha.

Would look great though.

:rockon: