Went for a ride today

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
The weather cleared for a few hours today, just enough time to dust off my gear and go for a ride in the countryside. :rockon:

img0505o.jpg

Not the most exciting picture, but typical of the landscape out where I live: lots of farmland, rolling hills, and two lane highways. I'm still exploring all of the roads out here. The best part is that most major roads all intersect, so it's easy to find your way and hard to get lost. You're bound to run into a road you recognize. I want to start taking some nice pictures when I ride, but it's difficult to find a safe stopping point in the scenic areas.

Here's another pic... the road name is appropriate ;)
img0388e.jpg

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey me too! It was my first ride in 2009 due to the crazy weather up here. Up here in WA I'm also discovering all the great roads around the farms here. Just look out for that pesky gravel out of the driveways.
MJonroad.jpg

MJdriveway.jpg

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been lucky enough to get a few rides to work in the last 6 weeks, but a lot of rainy days. Next week looks much better, my ride to work is a 40 minute, back road farmland affair and I love it! I ride everyday the weather coperates!

Enjoy the waether as the summer stats up soon!:rockon:

Oh and nice 07...in blue just like mine!

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
I too got out for a spin today. Twas warm but had a grin on my face the whole time. I have to confess that I road my friends Fazer a couple of time and bought my Fazer on an impulse buy, good deal I couldn't walk away from. I thought having 2 bikes and a family during this economic climate was a little irresponsible. I had a hard time deciding which one to sell, the 07 Fazer I just bought or my 04 Honda VTX 1300. There is no doubt in my mind selling the VTX was the right thing to do. I liked my VTX a lot but I love my Fazer. I may never own another cruiser again. Maybe a FZ1 or FJR down the road but really happy with my FZ6.

Sorry, no pics today... :(