Well, after 13 years...

W

wrightme43

No one will think you are the teacher and it would make my day too. Win Win Steph, Win Win.

LOL LOL

You will do great.

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Good Luck with everything. I just went back to school after about a 6 year break. I felt way behind everyone else but a couple of remedial classes later and I'm making all A's. I didn't think college english was very hard. I actually tried and got an A but even the people I knew who did the bare min still got C's.

W

wrightme43

Fine body, your a good looking woman Steph. Fine head on your shoulders, and cool. Accept a nice compliment.

P.S. I think a nice dark blue would be the way to go for you anyway. And a tie. Very important. LOL LOL LOL

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Of being an at home mom...I start school tomorrow. I am insanely nervous! I haven't touched a book in forever. The courses I have are College level Math and College level English. The math I don't mind....just follow the steps, but English??! I read for enjoyment (a LOT) not to dissect every little word on the page!

What is going to kill me is the structure, 13 years of doing what, when, how I please to going to school every day from 9-2:30.:eek:

But... this is just one step in the direction of my dream job. And a career to support my family after the split between me and my ex. Life goes on, buckle down, pull my socks up, closed and open doors, and all that good stuff!

Best of Luck!!! :thumbup::rockon:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fine body, your a good looking woman Steph. Fine head on your shoulders, and cool. Accept a nice compliment.

P.S. I think a nice dark blue would be the way to go for you anyway. And a tie. Very important. LOL LOL LOL

Alright Steve, I'm blushing now, but thanks. Will leave it at that :D

W

wrightme43

I expect one day you are going to show up at my house, and kick my ass. LOL

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind: you're going to school for a different reason, and will view the courses, and material differently. You're more or less there because you want to be. The rest of the students are there because it's the next logical step, and they more or less have to be there.

You bring to the table a bunch of real world experience, and knowledge, and that leads to different views.

Be patient with the other students. They'll come around eventually, but it's going to take the time you've already spent to get there.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind: you're going to school for a different reason, and will view the courses, and material differently. You're more or less there because you want to be. The rest of the students are there because it's the next logical step, and they more or less have to be there.

You bring to the table a bunch of real world experience, and knowledge, and that leads to different views.

Be patient with the other students. They'll come around eventually, but it's going to take the time you've already spent to get there.

yeah, thanks for that insight...you are right. It's more the people that scare me lol, I am VERY shy in person. But as long as I just do the work...maybe people will leave me alone. LOL That sounds pathetic...but its the way I feel.

Here goes nothing, I have to leave in about 30 minutes...need to make a coffee to take with me...stayed up to late last night in the chat room.