Wanna mod but......

wanna mod the hell outta the bike but.....

• Total voters

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldnt answer your poll, cause i wanna mod the crap out of every bike i get, and usually do regardless of financial situation....

If you want it bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen!

:thumbup:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldnt answer your poll, cause i wanna mod the crap out of every bike i get, and usually do regardless of financial situation....

If you want it bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen!

:thumbup:

I didn't think I wanted to mod the crap out of my bike, but now that I have it, I am constantly looking for stuff to do to it! I blame this forum for most of my troubles. :BLAA:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
F. Still within warranty.

But definitely will mod without going outside the scope of the detailed engineering of the original bike. Nothing too extensive for now. Only bolt on and minor tunes. Or if I get another bike. Will see where the journey takes me. I like those Trumpets, or a Duc, or Kawi's, or Vino, or Vespa, or just about anything on two wheels...... Just trying to keep it somewhat practical. :cool: This bike just about as is, rocks for a seasonal 60 mile daily driver. With a 5 gallon tank decent mpg or however are alternate members put it.

Last edited:

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
I started with free mods in the begining as I had no funds. Shaving the rear hugger and taking stickers off :)
Then added windscreen (mine is naked), mirrors, levers. Now just did the racetech spring swap and I highly recommend it! And next I am getting ss brake lines. Ah, forgot, best mod ever were the tires, do change them and you have a new bike :)
Of course, there are many who will say that is best to save money for fuel&tires and that's all ;)

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the only thing the bike really needs is new legs (suspension) anything after that is personal preference. Example-mine is setup for touring.

Sent from my iPhone

VUU

VW gearhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally I answered broke, but the bike is also my dd seeing how it's practically bulletproof compared to my car and gas isn't cheap, that said when I have the funds I certainly like to change her up a bit she already does everything great so I really just like to make her mine.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pazzo levers, stainless lines, EBC double HH pads; I like 1 finger emergency stops..
Corbin seat; I love a pampered butt after 500+ mile days...
Upgraded front fork springs/oil..no bouncing full tilt in corners..
Stock exhaust; no reason to alert the po-po's that I'm just around the bend..:Flip:

F

FZ6 Naked!

I would, but I might be moving to a country I can't take the bike to! So all mods are off until I have definite answers.

Brian_N

Reaction score
Visit site
Fazed_ya

As quick as you are on that red bike of yours I'd say any mods from here are pure gravy.

That being said, gravy tastes great and sometimes it's the perfect thing to order. I'm curious, what mods would be on your short list? What overall direction would you like to take the bike?

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha thanks brian not really consernd with staightaway speed i like tge twisties much better and feel as tho the bike limits me with its fork and supension set up so id say something along those lines

bruiserfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
modd the hell out of it!
modding is so much fun and its good when each modd makes the bike better
just do one at a time an go from there.

airbox mod,k@n filter
leovince pipes
vs02 conversion kit
fender eliminator
led turn signals,
bar end mirrors,
powerbronze belly pan
next on the list is powercommander v,igniton timing module and then hit the dyno! yeeehhhaa!!!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, the phrase
wanna mod the hell outta the bike but.....

...doesn't apply to too many folks here. :rolleyes:

The thing that finally slowed down the mods to my Fizzer was buying a second bike... :BLAA:

justaguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Who cares what other think....if you wanna mod your ride than do it.......if not then don't. Do what gives you the most SPM (smiles per mile) and makes the daddy parts stiff.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Who cares what other think....if you wanna mod your ride than do it.......if not then don't. Do what gives you the most SPM (smiles per mile) and makes the daddy parts stiff.

Hello new guy. I understood the SPM after your SPM post on the other thread :) kidding. Welcome.