Vote to help get my mom a new kitchen!

jbwaterman84

Born to ride
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My mom asked me to help get some votes for her page on HGTV to help her be chosen to get a kitchen makeover. My mom is a 13 year cancer survivor and needs the makeover so she can do more bake sales for breast cancer. She does them every year with 100% proceeds donated. This last year she raised over $1500 in one day with her bake sale and wishes to be able to give back more. But this requires more space. So please vote (click on the "rate it" stars at the top) if you feel so inclined, we would appreciate it!

New Kitchen Needed for Breast Cancer Bake Sales! - HGTV'd: Let a top HGTV star come to your home and totally transform an indoor or outdoor room.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My mom asked me to help get some votes for her page on HGTV to help her be chosen to get a kitchen makeover. My mom is a 13 year cancer survivor and needs the makeover so she can do more bake sales for breast cancer. She does them every year with 100% proceeds donated. This last year she raised over $1500 in one day with her bake sale and wishes to be able to give back more. But this requires more space. So please vote (click on the "rate it" stars at the top) if you feel so inclined, we would appreciate it!

New Kitchen Needed for Breast Cancer Bake Sales! - HGTV'd: Let a top HGTV star come to your home and totally transform an indoor or outdoor room.

gave her 5 stars so that bumped her up from 4 to 4.2 stars. Best of luck and an awesome thing your mom is doing!:thumbup:

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site
Gave her 5 stars seriously though in the event that she does not win and get a new kitchen.
May be she could get a second hand fridge and throw that in the corner or out the back somewhere giving her more space.

or try to convince her friends to use there ovens as well. or approach a local bakery or sporting club that has kitchen facility's.

good onya mum for what she is doing hey i like boobies the more we can save the better:BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
She's got another 5 from Motogiro.
Thanks Mom for all your love and courage! :cheer::rockon:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted 5 stars then realized that 5 stars means it "looks great". Are we doing more harm than good here? :spank:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
gave it 5 stars! that is what we are going for right? if you want 1 star then let us know and we will all go back i am sure.