Very disturbing picture

Just to see what you guys are feeling, I turned my air conditioner (yes it is still on, it's 85 at night) down to 71 last night....................my electric bill is going to be nuts!

:spank: :Flip:

Great. I turned my HEAT up to 68 today. Soooo.....If I'm at 68 and you're at 71 does that mean I'm more comfy? I think it does. Sweat away! :D

Great. I turned my HEAT up to 68 today. Soooo.....If I'm at 68 and you're at 71 does that mean I'm more comfy? I think it does. Sweat away! :D

Just found out we have I cold front coming through this weekend......should have kept my mouth shut.........high is only going to be...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:scared:

78! :cool:

Just found out we have I cold front coming through this weekend......should have kept my mouth shut.........high is only going to be...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:scared:
78! :cool:

:ban::Flip:

Snowed all day today! Not much sticking though, puts a damper on concrete truck driving. But, LET 'ER SNOW! Time to wax the good old Burton!:cheer::rockon::thumbup::rolleyes::Flash::D No snow in FL equals no snowboarding in FL!!:Flip:

Back