Very disturbing picture

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
What a sad sight. The ass end of a Fazer surrounded by snow. Woke up to this stuff this AM in the Adirondacks. Not happy. Neither is the FZ.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Exactly! Way too early. I rode 150 miles on Sunday. Chilly, but beautiful foliage and lots of bikes on the road. I'm not wanting to put the FZ away so soon.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Please keep that stuff up there! I rode 300 miles on Saturday - went to Syracuse for barbecue at Dinosaurs. It was 10:30 pm when I got home and 36 degrees! I had no desire to ride Sunday though it was a clear fall day.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:( not good....

Can't stand looking at that picture, it was forcastedc for here last night but we sneaked by with just rain...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's even been rainy and "cold" in Texas - 55 on Sunday. Very stange year, 69 days of 100 degress plus, then four weeks of rainy weather. You can keep the snow however!

But cool weather means good dyno runs! :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: Yuk! So much for global warming! Snow in Oct is not common in the Northeast like it was when I was a kid. Sorry you got it but I hope it doesn't come this way. :D

Raining all morning here.....

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Quit your crying!

It is freaking 90 something degrees out side and hot as hades....... :Flip:

why people choose to live anywhere else is beyond me..... :confused:

W

wrightme43

:eek: Yuk! So much for global warming! Snow in Oct is not common in the Northeast like it was when I was a kid. Sorry you got it but I hope it doesn't come this way. :D

Raining all morning here.....
BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | What happened to global warming?

The farmers almanac is calling for a bad one here this year anyway.

Its a sad sight for sure. Just to mention it, one of the neatest rides I have ever made it was snowing, but only making the roads wet. It was surreal. Try it sometime if you get the chance. The looks from cagers are priceless.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did an 80 mile ride this am, high 70's going out, all back roads, really nice..Its just now getting into riding season down here!!! Can't wait!!! Sun is shining, couple of clouds! Cold front this week end, low of 65' high in the mid 80's, sounds like a boating weekend...

Actually, the hurrican season ain't been much this year, at least in Florida... Haven't even pulled the shudders out and fired up the generator!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Quit your crying!

It is freaking 90 something degrees out side and hot as hades....... :Flip:

why people choose to live anywhere else is beyond me..... :confused:

Did an 80 mile ride this am, high 70's going out, all back roads, really nice..Its just now getting into riding season down here!!! Can't wait!!! Sun is shining, couple of clouds! Cold front this week end, low of 65' high in the mid 80's, sounds like a boating weekend...

Actually, the hurrican season ain't been much this year, at least in Florida... Haven't even pulled the shudders out and fired up the generator!

That's it - I need to move! High today and the rest of the week in the 40's - I hate NY.