Vegasider with Hayabusas?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, not sure how I ended up at this barbeque, but I did. It was a get together of the local members here in Vegas from the Hayabusa.org forum.

Great members, real nice people and had a great time. We all went for a 60 mile ride tonight out through Lake Mead National Recreation Area and over Hoover Damn into Arizona. The FZ can even hang with the busas, or is it the rider, not the bike.

P1000470.jpg

P1000471.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000474.jpg

P1000479.jpg

http://hayabusa.org/

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

I watched a guy on a 250 ninja destroy a group of busa on the gap. Just dissapeared. LOL

Busa are bad. Glad you had fun Kenny

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a good get-together! Can spot the Hayabusas and FZ6, but what's the white bike on the end?

Looks like a Gixxer to me, but I'm half asleep..lol

:rockon:

Yes, you are correct! A 600, nevertheless, a whole lot of Suzuki's. Just one Kawi and my Fizzer. The green Zx actually belonged to a Vegas Cop. I asked him why he doesn't ride motorpatrol, and he said he hates writing tickets. That's all they do, write tickets and take care of all the accidents. They actually have a "Performance" quota they must meet each month. LOL...

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
so much busa hate on here , each to his own opinion though , it does look oversized but it needs to be its a drag bike