Ugliest bike contest.

I'll see your MZ with a Television Set on the front, and raise you a Jacwal Superwedge fairing.

This fairing makes anything fugly.

750ltd5.jpg

750ltd4.jpg

For bonus points, I have one in my shed right now.

i know we have all seen this one before, but this thing is gross...

wood_bike-thumb.jpg

Maybe if he put a nice stain on it or somehting

12528_Le_nuove_Victory_Vision_Street_e_Victory_Vision_Tour.jpg

This one takes the cake, not only is it hideous, the dry weight is 900 lbs. Pointless....

For really ugly bikes, do a google image search for "Arlen Ness."

Gads, he makes some horrid stuff. Well made, finely crafted, but just UGLY!

This one takes the cake, not only is it hideous, the dry weight is 900 lbs. Pointless....

For really ugly bikes, do a google image search for \\\"Arlen Ness.\\\"

Gads, he makes some horrid stuff. Well made, finely crafted, but just UGLY!

You should see the Arlen Ness Victory. Ugly bike maker meets ugly bike designer, what could go wrong?

watermark.php

I'll see your MZ with a Television Set on the front, and raise you a Jacwal Superwedge fairing.

This fairing makes anything fugly.

750ltd5.jpg

750ltd4.jpg

For bonus points, I have one in my shed right now.

This thing is prety closely tied to the trohy IMO so far... UUgghhh...What were the designers thinking???

All ugly so far and then there is this one I came across. Looks like our living room floor in 1973.

An ugly motorcycle? It isn't bad if they're rare, but once you get a popular model on the road they'll show up EVERYWHERE!!

GSX750FK6_SilverRed_841619.jpg

Suzuki-Katana-600.jpg

Look like someone we know?

Last edited:
An ugly motorcycle? It isn't bad if they're rare, but once you get a popular model on the road they'll show up EVERYWHERE!!

GSX750FK6_SilverRed_841619.jpg

Suzuki-Katana-600.jpg

Look like someone we know?

I always thought those looked like the fairings were made out of marshmallow's ugly i agree...

Back