Two New bikes in the Garage - tomorrow

I want to be your garage.. The amount of Brraaaaapp! in there is most holy to me.. Blah

Yeah, it's pretty sweet! A neighbor came by yesterday to check out my new bike (he doesn't ride). He noticed we have a lot of bikes now. My hubby said "at least they aren't Harleys". He laughed.

Give it a few years. You'll eventually have a cruiser in the mix unless you never do long trips or have joints and spines made of kevlar. :rolleyes:

We did 2100+ miles last summer in 8 days. Does that count as a long ride? We were on the '05VFR80 & 06 Sprint. LOVED every minute of it. Never got tired or uncomfortable. Did a couple of 9+ hour days too.

We did 2100+ miles last summer in 8 days. Does that count as a long ride? We were on the '05VFR80 & 06 Sprint. LOVED every minute of it. Never got tired or uncomfortable. Did a couple of 9+ hour days too.

That is what I'm talking about! You are either in your 20's or eat right and work out daily if you are older. ;) I'm 36 and there's no way I would take a trip on a bike like the FZ6 over 500 miles. My knees and back can't do it anymore. :(

I waited 6 weeks to get the "graphite", red, black, one. They had a white,black one but I just didn't like it as much. I decided this will probably be my one and only brand new bike so I was getting what I wanted.

I still can't believe the hubby agreed to a brand new one. heehee

Sweet!

There's a dealer about an hour north of me that has a 2014 Gray Triple R, used with 2300 miles on it for $7999. If I were in a position to upgrade, I would jump on this in a heartbeat.

That is what I'm talking about! You are either in your 20's or eat right and work out daily if you are older. ;) I'm 36 and there's no way I would take a trip on a bike like the FZ6 over 500 miles. My knees and back can't do it anymore. :(

hahahahahahah

We are 48 years young. Eat Ok, and drink whenever we can. lol seriously, I work out at the gym as often as I can. F*@&ing work gets in the way at times.

The longest I did on my FZ6 in one day was 9 hours on the stock seat. At 8 hours I hit the wall and was done but I we weren't home so on we road. We started stopping frequently. lol

On my Sprint, my knees start hurting about 7-8 hours in. I just stretch out whenever we stop or as it is safe as we ride along.

I'm up to 182 miles on my Street Triple. Riding my Sprint this weekend though because I'm doing a track day next weekend on the Sprint and need to remember how to ride it. lol Also, hubbie adjusted the suspension for track and I need to get some seat time on it before the track day.

Anyone going to be at Thunderhill in Corning, CA April 25?

Back