Two Brothers Exhaust Installed!

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
It arrived on saturday, although I didn't have time to install.
Sunday came around, and I went right to work. Soon thereafter, I ended up with a gorgeous FE, and carbon canister set!

exhaust-1.jpg

exhaust-2.jpg

exhaust-3.jpg

exhaust-4.jpg

exhaust-5.jpg

me-on-bike.jpg

By the way it sounds amazing! So deep, almost too loud, but not quite. Very happy with the fit/finish, as well as the tone. No more, clicking, lawnmower sounding here.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Siiick dude! :thumbup:
I was gonna get those but because of the price i went for the Leo Vince's. Doesnt the FZ6 show us a whole different side of itself with new exhausts :rockon: Now i'm turning heads left and right i bet you will as well ;)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! What FE did you get? It looks a lot like the Competition Werks kit I got, although yours is black. Or did you pre-paint yours before installation, like I wish I'd done? :eek:

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
thats a sick looking bike man, congrats. although im looking at the supra in the backround!

Haha, notice the lack of plates. the engine's toasted. the block is maybe salvageable, as is the head, but everyhting else is junk now.

And as to which FE kit, the two bros comes with it's own FE, which comes black, and with the smaller, clear turns

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
the bike looks awesome. can't wait to see what the aftermarket world has to offer for these bikes. just picked mine up tonight, awesome ride home.