Naked 2007 Yamaha FZ6 - 3,000 miles - Two Brothers Exhaust

13nick31

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I hate to be selling this. I picked this up in January 2014 from a State Trooper in southern Ohio. He only owned it for one season and decided to sell because his wife preferred the cruiser. And he bought it from the original owner who I believe lived in northern Kentucky.

I purchased it as a completely stock (besides frame sliders) FZ6. During the winter months, I converted it to a naked bike using the ebay FZ1 kit. I also retrofitted an HID from theretrofitsource and everything ended up turning out great. I also replaced the bar ends with Rhino-Moto bar ends and bought CRG Hindsight folding mirrors. I also picked up a lightly used Two Brothers Black Series exhaust from a guy on the forum (As others know, these exhausts sound amazing!) I also installed a Motodynamic LED sequential taillight.

It only has 3,023 miles. I just changed the oil and coolant about 200 miles ago (when I bought the bike). It runs flawlessly, shifts smooth, and zero issues. Has gobs of power too!

So as some of you may know, someone attempted to steal my bike at our apartment complex a few weeks ago. I brought the bike to our complex at the end of March. I only ride the bike to commute to and from work since I'm with the girlfriend on the weekends. So anytime I'm not driving it, it's covered and locked to our carport. However after someone cut my lock one night (they did not touch the bike or ever attempt to remove the cover), I saw it was missing the next morning and drove it to our office so I could store it safely in their garage. And in the meantime we were apartment searching since our current place was no longer safe for a motorcycle. We ended up finding a really nice condo with a garage, but catch is, we're now ~40 mins from work instead of 10-15 mins.

So with that said, I really do not want to make the 30+ mile commute back and forth on the highway on a daily basis. And since I never ride on the weekends, it'll just collect dust in the garage.

It has never been crashed or anything, however there is just some scrapes on the right frame slider and the right passenger grab bar. The guy I bought it from stated that it happened when it tipped over in his garage. It's not too noticeable and just a cosmetic thing.

I will include the original exhaust assembly. I also have the stock taillight and stock bar ends. I will also include a bike cover as well.

I'm asking $4,000, Cash. Test rides can be given with cash in my hand. Clean title in hand.

I'm located Ann Arbor / Howell, MI area.

Thanks for looking!

fg6YUyG.jpg

NphZLWL.jpg

C8ONmwC.jpg

gdKSLlb.jpg

PqzUaQZ.jpg

jZn8CPQ.jpg

brhNTlm.jpg

KfefHIV.jpg

EjO9SQP.jpg

Last edited:

13nick31

Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking bike, someone will scoop this up quick.:thumbup:.

What I want to know is :
How is there a 2007 with only 3000 miles (5000 k's)??
My 2004 is about to hit 56,000 miles (90,000 k's).

This bike needs to be ridden...

Cheers,
Mac.

haha, I bought it with 2,830 miles and I don't think the second owner put many miles on it either. Once I brought the bike from my parents house in Ohio the end of March, I only drove it to work a handful of times (weather was never very cooperative). And then it was stored at my works garage since a few weeks back and I wasn't able to drive it. And it's a pretty ****ty feeling knowing you can't drive your own motorcycle because of the scum that's out there...(Couldn't drive it b/c I couldn't keep it at our apartment complex since someone tried to steal it)

So yeah, I'm hoping to find a buyer who will love it like I have since I won't be able to give it much use anymore since I'll be too far to commute with it. (Well too far for me for 35+ miles at 70-80mph)