Powdercoated Two Brothers Exhaust End Caps!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK! I have had my Two Brothers Slip On's for about 18 months now, and the Magnesium End Caps were starting to look very tatty! Scratched, stained, discoloured...just really not up to the standard of finish that i like with my bike...so it was off to the powdercoaters to get them fixed!

I got them re-done in black, for 2 reasons...One, they look a lot better IMHO!, and two, they will be easier to keep clean, black carbon exhaust dust wont show up as much, and being powdercoated, the finish should prove quite durable.

While i was mucking about with the exhaust, i took the whole thing off, and gave the whole thing a real good polish, and replaced all the fasteners throughout with Stainless Hex Heads...

You can also see my "new" rear fender, the rear fender you have, when you dont have a rear fender!

View attachment 28005

View attachment 28006

View attachment 28007

View attachment 28008

View attachment 28009

View attachment 28010

Cost me $50 all up, including getting them sand blasted before powdercoat.

Bargain i say! Happy Wolf! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

The scary part is, i am now starting to mod my mods!!! :eek:

Looks great mate :thumbup:

That rear fender looks pretty good to me too .

Yep, and if i had the rear wheel sitting on the ground, you would be able to see that that rear fender sits pretty much at about 45 degree's to the rear axle....

Unfortuneatly, with the bike up on the race stand, the wheel and rear swingarm hangs quite low.

I am well happy with the result of that little mod! We must get an R6 fender and try one of those, i reckon it copuld look better.

:thumbup:

Been browsing Ebay with that exact same thought ,lol

You are welcome to borrow the Dremel, and it's cutting tools of evil!, if you decide to get creative... :thumbup:

Or you could just come to the shop, and we could play around with the fender, over a few brews! :thumbup:

Looks heaps better than the original colours , flows nicer with the black bike :thumbup:..... You really need therapy when you feel the need to mod your mods though :BLAA:

Looks heaps better than the original colours , flows nicer with the black bike :thumbup:..... You really need therapy when you feel the need to mod your mods though :BLAA:

I dunno, i reckon my modding of the mod turned out resonably happily!

That looks pretty hot dude. I powdercoated some things on the 2bros this winter too, got the screws and band PC'd, and put some high head paint on the gold trim... was kinda scared of PC'ing the endcaps though... how hot can PC get before it discolors? they look awesome, i might have to do them next season....

26816_1170317632835_1674810171_330893_7373505_n.jpg

23663_1180125558027_1674810171_348980_719667_n.jpg

That looks pretty hot dude. I powdercoated some things on the 2bros this winter too, got the screws and band PC'd, and put some high head paint on the gold trim... was kinda scared of PC'ing the endcaps though... how hot can PC get before it discolors? they look awesome, i might have to do them next season....

26816_1170317632835_1674810171_330893_7373505_n.jpg

23663_1180125558027_1674810171_348980_719667_n.jpg

Hmmmmm....i am about to find out for myself today just how hot Powdercoating can get!!! Hopefully it will be fine, it should be! If not, then i will just get them sand blasted again, and get them ceramic coated black instead! But i did want the "Sheen" of the Powdercoat, rather than the "Shine" of Ceramic coat.

By the way, i love what you have done with the PC, i think the next ting i will get done, and the shin plate "protectors", on my Valtermoto rearsets.

Black again!

:rockon:

Last edited:
That looks AWESOME! If only you had the carbon fiber cans as well, I'd probably be drooling on my keyboard right now.

I actually prefer the "silver" of the titanium in some respects, as it provides some silver contrasting at the top of the rear of the bike...but agree that CF would also look super sexy! Have thought that if i go to a full custom Akropovic Titanium set of header's , and pipes, that CF end cans might be nice, and the Akropovic CF is very beautiful...

I actually prefer the "silver" of the titanium in some respects, as it provides some silver contrasting at the top of the rear of the bike...but agree that CF would also look super sexy! Have thought that if i go to a full custom Akropovic Titanium set of header's , and pipes, that CF end cans might be nice, and the Akropovic CF is very beautiful...

I agree that, with the things you've done to your bike, the silver blends in really nicely, especially with your wheels. I'm just a sucker for a fully blacked out bike, and some carbon fiber thrown in surely doesn't hurt.

I agree that, with the things you've done to your bike, the silver blends in really nicely, especially with your wheels. I'm just a sucker for a fully blacked out bike, and some carbon fiber thrown in surely doesn't hurt.

I have a Carbon Fibre Rear Fender, and Carbon Fibre front fender on their way from OS right now! They should match up quite nicely, with the Carbon Belly Pan, as they are all on the bottom half of the bike...so the "carbon line" should carry from the front of the bike to the rear...

Back