Two bros' 3dcyclesrule.com trustworthy?

jan.zubaty

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for some cheap carbon fiber two brothers :) in US because in Europe, they cost approx. 1500 USD.
I found website 3dcyclesrule.com with cheap ones. But on this site is not any contact email or anything,just some info for international buyers. They say I should contact somebody, but there is no email.
I am from Europe and i wouldn't be pleased if i would send somewhere almost 1000 bucks, without any assurances.
Do you know this site, and are they trustworthy?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english :)
Jan

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for some cheap carbon fiber two brothers :) in US because in Europe, they cost approx. 1500 USD.
I found website 3dcyclesrule.com with cheap ones. But on this site is not any contact email or anything,just some info for international buyers. They say I should contact somebody, but there is no email.
I am from Europe and i wouldn't be pleased if i would send somewhere almost 1000 bucks, without any assurances.
Do you know this site, and are they trustworthy?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english :)
Jan

im not so sure about the geography over there, but i know TB will ship internationally.

try here : Two Brothers Racing :: International Distributors

Also, i am not sure about this company's shipping possibilities, but they are the cheapest around (that i have found), and i think i will be ordering from them today unless kneedraggers.com will match their price (kneedraggers has already matched the price listed on their (58cycle.com) site :rockon:, but i am trying to get them to beat the price after you add to cart...$688 for the aluminum with free shipping.

and maybe try here? : 58cycle Parts & Accessories Webstore

i am not 100% sure about if they ship to your area, but maybe you could find someone in the US or UK to order them for you and you could maybe work out some kind of deal to have them shipped to you from either location.

best of luck to you! :thumbup:

Last edited: